Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over except for these, any other largely incel in denial groups?

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★
betabuxxer husbands
cucks/simps
gays/troons
IT niggas

LTN looksmaxxers

Incel exit
Healthy gamers gg fans

Not necessarily. Some of them just hate women after having had experienced relationships with them
they're mad they can't get a hole to fuck so they cope with "women aren't worth it" "you don't need a woman" "I'm better off without a woman" etc
I agree with plenty of their opinions on women but some of them are just copes

they're mad they can't get a hole to fuck so they cope with "women aren't worth it" "you don't need a woman" "I'm better off without a woman" etc
No, that's not necessarily true. I knew a few and a good deal genuinely despise women after being in relationships with them.

Normie relationships are basically slavery where the guy has to work his ass off as a bitches personal slave for a few grains of puss

I knew a few and a good deal genuinely despise women after being in relationships with them.
they didn't have the looks to have a regular ассеss to their holes or just were used for money, ofc they will get mad.

Last edited:
Tonns of, try going on plebbit some time and look into incel-related boards, you won't believe what kinds of copes they are going for in an attempt to deny reality. Most famously the r/short community: bunch of dwarfs giving some ridiculous copes about succesfull 5'4 billionaire celebrities and so on. Also the og copers, the MGTOW community almost as old as the incels and still at large with their ridiculous copes, the redpillers, PUAs, modern "looksmaxxers" believing, that anyone can be a chad and the list goes on. Any sub-5 male outside the blackpill sphere is an incel in denial, and the amount of men like this in the modern world is frightening.

they didn't have the looks to have an regular ассеss to their holes or just were used for money, ofc they will get mad.
Plus frequent verbal abuse

Tonns of, try going on plebbit some time and look into incel-related boards, you won't believe what kinds of copes they are going for in an attempt to deny reality. Most famously the r/short community: bunch of dwarfs giving some ridiculous copes about succesfull 5'4 billionaire celebrities and so on. Also the og copers, the MGTOW community almost as old as the incels and still at large with their ridiculous copes, the redpillers, PUAs, modern "looksmaxxers" believing, that anyone can be a chad and the list goes on. Any sub-5 male outside the blackpill sphere is an incel in denial, and the amount of men like this in the modern world is frightening.
brutal copers r everywhere n cant be blamed
cope or rope

scamza followers majority of them are pajeets thinking that looksmaxxing can get them a white bob and vagin gf tradwife but i guess this would fall under ltn looksmaxxerz

scamza followers majority of them are pajeets thinking that looksmaxxing can get them a white bob and vagin gf tradwife but i guess this would fall under ltn looksmaxxerz
specified groups in looksmaxers