Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Excellent YouTube channel. Guy interviews prime women about blackpill/redpill topics.

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
This guy’s channel. Alexander Grace. Basically goes around asking college foids about redpill topics and in all the videos, the foids seem to agree. It’s kind of Suicidefuel cause it’s coming straight fro the (w)horses mouth.. you’re actually seeing foids in motion confirming all the things we already know, that are antithetical to bluepill mainstream ideology and the things IT shits on us for.

Example video: (foid drops alpha fucks beta buxx “teehee drink cum for 15 years then get married” pill)

http://youtu.be/zy-GO8le2Nk

Last edited:
College is concentrated Blackpill

College is concentrated Blackpill
I’m so glad I didn’t go. My 5’9” Norwood 3 ass would NOT SURVIVE that sexual market. It would’ve been the fast track to becoming blackpilled though.

I hate females giving opinion on subjects

I’m so glad I didn’t go. My 5’9” Norwood 3 ass would NOT SURVIVE that sexual market. It would’ve been the fast track to becoming blackpilled though.
The thought of going to college makes me want to puke from anxiety.

I dropped out before finishing the second semester, thank god

I might've roped if I hadn't, I started abusing alcohol from how suicide inducing college was
Now I happily don't drink (well as happy as I can get with this face and body)

Stupid channel. Femoids voice and how they act makes me angry. I don't want to break my pc so I wont watch it.

Stupid channel. Femoids voice and how they act makes me angry. I don't want to break my pc so I wont watch it.
That’s what makes it so great lol is the fact that It’s 100 proof unadulterated blackpills that make you angry that the world is the way it is

That’s what makes it so great lol is the fact that It’s 100 proof unadulterated blackpills that make you angry that the world is the way it is

No thank you. I recomend to stop watching every youtube video with famale in it.
They do dumb anyways so its just a waste of time

These videos were blackpilled af, holy shit. You know it’s over when women start to consciously realize their own mentality and still don’t feel any shame in it.

Only a handful of women in these videos seem to have any redeemable qualities or intelligence, and you know Chad will snatch them up and marry them so nobody else can have them.

i would take these public opinion videos with a grain of salt, a lot of them are used to spread bluepill shit because they can be cherrypicked or scripted. although i believe in AWALT and agree with the videos above because they coincide with what women actually do

It is good that this content is spreading tbh tho it will probably never reach mainstream but still.

This is my favorite one.

But TFM made a response to one of his cucked videos.

I hate females giving opinion on subjects
That's because we all instinctively know that they're lying, virtue-signaling cunts.

the thumbnails are sui fuel, WILL NEVER WATCH.

OMG those goblinas with tons of fake up make me puke. I didn't even see all the videos.

I hope God destroys those degenerates.

OMG those goblinas with tons of fake up make me puke. I didn't even see all the videos.

I hope God destroys those degenerates.

yeah they are not pretty at all. Only the blond with a jean vest but the rest is 5/10 for me

This is the best suicidefuel that you'll ever find. It makes you realize not only that you're incel, but that what you want doesn't even exist.

The guy running this channel is bluepill infiltraitor calling himself redpilled. He is just feminist soy cuck pandering to foids

alex grace gets pegged by his friendzoning femoid overlords. he's a "red pill moderate", whatever that means. jfl these 2/10's in their bf's oversized t-shirts and unwashed hair. you can smell their yeast infections from the video.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back