Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Exams in 2 days

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
The brutality of being a ricecel :feelsrope:

i dont study for exam jfl, im still getting A+s but that will prob change soon

????

Everyone else goes through this shit unless you wanna drop out but your parents won’t allow it.

i dont study for exam jfl, im still getting A+s but that will prob change
Mogs me to hell. I studyslaved for an entire month only to get Bs and Cs. The IQpill is too brutal.

????

Everyone else goes through this shit unless you wanna drop out but your parents won’t allow it.
in asia, the exams are giga hard. If in america it's 1+1, in asia it's integration

It is really liberating to be done with school forever and just game all day, gl

It is really liberating to be done with school forever and just game all day, gl
Sounds depressing as fuck honestly but then again everything is when you’re an incel.

The same, but I have whole session of exams, one in Thursday, two in Friday and one in next Tuesday

i'm in uni, not school/college