Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Example of wheat waffle faggotry

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
IMG 5655

So the chad and the trucels are defined correctly but the normies are 4/5 incels too.
And on the women side: wtf man the bottom is just the top without makeup litteralt and the middle is most bangable.
Once wheat waffles gets old he will look like a dipshit more than now and come out as the faggot he is and have his own chad to himself with the most Anglo Saxon chad features his peasant ancestors would suck off and write all the fairy tales too.
Ranking men and then picking the hottest foids he could find as that. Those aren’t Stacie’s.

That carrothead was a full blown fag! Glad he's gone

that guy is fucking retarded

That carrothead was a full blown fag! Glad he's gone
True that. He said black pill truth. But put his faggot spin on the visual examples, to what he finds attractive.

He was a fag, but expanded the blackpill to many normies, which made it worse, because normies only got the looksmaxx thing of it. Which, it is basically redpill on stereoids cope

he preached a watered down version of the blackpill, with much much much less race realism, which is the most important part of the blackpill along with genetic determinism and female nature.

I am even below the bottom of his list

Yep my head is litteraly deformed by brachioceohaly because my parents don't treat it at time :bigbrain::incel:
Nigga wtf does that fancy medical term even mean

Nigga wtf does that fancy medical term even mean
It means that my skull has been deformed (when i was a child) and if u don't treat it soon enough, as the skull becomes hard, you're doomed to have a deformed skull for life

It means that my skull has been deformed (when i was a child) and if u don't treat it soon enough, as the skull becomes hard, you're doomed to have a deformed skull for life
Damn that sucks. Sorry you’re stuck with that bro