Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

example of simple looksmaxx make over

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
just beard and glasses made a HUGE difference based on his facial symmetry. Some may say for better, some say for worse. I say its just an example of incel tier to NT depending on personal preferances.

321616224_712487343526358_2039784606832871114_n.jpg

He appears leaner as well.

nope, those grow in the high mountains of the andes. I live in the capital , close to the sea
ah okay so they can only grow naturally in the mountains? Can you cultivate them in your home with some fertilizer and water and other things?

This is basic looksmaxxing, if you haven't heard of it and tried it, you can't call yourself blackpilled incel.
A fat guy who hasn't been lean at least once in his life can't call himself incel.

He just got lean, he went from fatcel (volcel) to normie.

2017-06-21-jonah.jpg

Not enough for me

No BEARDFRAUDMAXXING for your height:feelsrope::feelsrope:

yez they do a lot of money through that

my country iz probably funded by all the cocaine we send to europe and the gringoz
dude are you high? I asked you a question though

can coca only grow naturally in the mountains? Can you cultivate them in your home with some fertilizer and water and other things?

This is basic looksmaxxing, if you haven't heard of it and tried it, you can't call yourself blackpilled incel.
A fat guy who hasn't been lean at least once in his life can't call himself incel.
yes i agree , fat is an smv death sentence

dude are you high? I asked you a question though

can coca only grow naturally in the mountains? Can you cultivate them in your home with some fertilizer and water and other things?
yez

coca only growz on high altitudez like the andez mountainz. Which makez 3 countriez in latin america the only onez who have thiz plant - itz white gold once itz converted into cocaine

high af rn :smonk:

yez

coca only growz on high altitudez like the andez mountainz. Which makez 3 countriez in latin america the only onez who have thiz plant - itz white gold once itz converted into cocaine

high af rn :smonk:
wow , so it is exactly the same like Khat in east Africa which can only grow in the mountains.

Which country you frim in South America?