Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Example of female irrationality and their inability to exhibit sentience or self awareness.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
W*men, (much like men who defend women) will create any excuse and play whatever mental gymnastics suit them in order to justify doing retarded shit.

Meet Abby. A sub-4 female with enormous breasts who believes that she doesn't have low self esteem and totally doesn't display her body for all to see because she knows she's ugly.

[An image of Abby with Fakeup. As you can clearly see, shes sub-4 even with fakeup, and yet was able to procreate]
163049207_451858366153378_1568262127094207643_n.jpg

[Abby without makeup for those who were fooled]
161029913_731381090830537_7783879542588299011_n.jpg

140511117_256340779216025_4868877805629722696_n.jpg

[Note the tattoos, further pushing the FACT that females who have them are red flags]

"Because I show off my boobs doesn’t mean I don’t respect myself – Abby Zeus"

A South African blogger and body positivism activist of Nigerian descent, Abby Chioma Zeus loves to flaunt tantalizingly luscious pictures of her boobs on Instagram without any form of inhibition for reasons best known to her. (ATTENTION)

And when a troll crossed her way recently, calling her a person of low esteem (Telling the truth) because of the way she shows off her humongous boobs, she let loose her fury.

“How is that low self-esteem? Sounds like you live within the walls of your own personal shame and low self-esteem. Just because I show my boobs doesn’t mean I don’t respect myself. I have come very far and I love my body very much. Don’t talk about what you don’t understand. I’m a very confident person. (Confidence = being a whore)

"I have many reasons for doing what I do" (LISTS NONE LOL)

(Correlating being a whore with loving herself, all the while projecting her own lack of self esteem)

I think the saddest part about all this is that she genuinely believes the garbage thats coming out of her mouth. She lacks the sentience in order to realize the folly of her logic, and projects her own issues onto others who challenge her.

The sad part is that Abby here isn't a special case. She is but one of billions of her gender who throw logic and rationality out of the window simply because it doesn't suit their needs.

The conclusion? Abby is a great example of how all females think and act. She masks her intentions under common terms such as "Body Positivity" or "Activist" In order to continue doing her degenerate behavior. She projects her own insecurities onto others who criticize her, and she lacks a developed cerebral cortex and thus is unable to think about how her actions will affect her children in years to come.

Last edited:
You're talking about a female but all i see is another gorilla.

And normies will still say foids look good without makeup...

"Because I show off my boobs doesn’t mean I don’t respect myself – Abby Zeus"
That’s exactly what that means. Now stop showing me your fucking disgusting tumor stomach.

speaking of, does she have a husband? How did that pregnant stomach get there. Wonder what he’s thinking, if he’s even present.

Holy shit... I was eating when I read this. You just ruined my meal.

And normies will still say foids look good without makeup...
It disgust me so much to know that every foid under 35 you meet outside wear make up.
Make up disgusts me so much.

You're talking about a female but all i see is another gorilla.

That’s exactly what that means. Now stop showing me your fucking disgusting tumor stomach.

speaking of, does she have a husband? How did that pregnant stomach get there. Wonder what he’s thinking, if he’s even present.
Apparently she has a child (can be seen on her ig).

Whats funny is that I browser her profile for two minutes and couldn't find the father. (What a surprise)
Holy shit... I was eating when I read this. You just ruined my meal.
I'm sorry you had to experience that brocel

Apparently she has a child (can be seen on her ig).

Whats funny is that I browser her profile for two minutes and couldn't find the father. (What a surprise)
This is in SA right? Lololol HIV/AIDS incoming.

That's a big tummy

where's the woman?