Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

example: general public waking up to the hypocrisy of feminism and siding with poor incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 42848
  • Start date
Still sounds unbelievably cucked and bluepilled. :feelsjuice:

Everyone is at their own point in the journey to awakening to the blackpill. Here's OP's rant directly to save sending traffic to Faggit:
I absolutely hate when I talk to my family on my opinion of feminism and the men's rights movement. Whenever I do they don't actually make a counter argument other than calling me an incel and saying, and I quote: "You're gonna end up like the Buffalo shooter because you believe false things and are an incel!!11!!".

I wish I was joking.

For 1; The last time I checked women don't make me wanna bring a gun to school and shoot up only the girls in my class. For 2; Why do people call anti feminists incels all the damn time!!!

The way I see it incels are just a term invented by feminists so they have an insult to use when the have absolutely no rebuttal. Even still, there are a TON of people like that in the feminism community who want to kill all men and even try to, but I guess that's not a thing because "women can't be violent!"

Here's something I'm going to say: I have no issues with the feminist movement and in certain aspects; I support it. However, when you start seeing a shit ton of people say "kill all men" and publicly cheating on men because "yolo" makes me not want to be associated with them. Meanwhile, or from what I see, I rarely see people say kill all women or say they cheated on their gfs. Even still, you should never say things like that. Even though feminist are bad please respect women. Even if they did say that I have never seen that and the internet would've shut it down.

One last thing; I remember a week or so ago in school we returned to an old classroom because covid was loosening (despite the fact there has always been one person in our class with covid but I guess that isn't enough to stop school) and I saw an old poster saying "Rules for boys; 1. Be nice to the girls". And some other stuff I can't remember. Meanwhile: "Rules for girls; 1. Be true to your friends". And thats it. Boys have to be nice to girls but girls don't? weird.

Anyway, rant over.

the holy gospel of blackpill

"Rules for boys; 1. Be nice to the girls". And some other stuff I can't remember. Meanwhile: "Rules for girls; 1. Be true to your friends"

@ControlledInsanity see how the faggot schools set up boys to be incel men