Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Example about the thing i said in my previous post

• Thread starter dedicatedBlackpille
  • Start date
D

dedicatedBlackpille

Banned
-
AVvXsEhBHYnfB-OTRiSGtpQovTm1Y6Hna-t6vZO74aN6SudigS9x2JjP2bpstzgOI3utapgoxv2IO6jekXrudB2b5yVQ0pMuiwcuPoPSlzdQRFnkKJLdOTde0eE5TwGyFK7_i-KCK5jDyDVBOTf1Ty7SK0VSK6_9w7Yx7YiRTv8XriI8u7PQahHW99b8uwYYLvvv

This guy over here for example was like a future htn. He got a pet which he was allergic to and thus had problems breathing so he started breathing through his mouth. The might breathing tho i would say wasnt the main cause of this it was his diet. Because he could only breath from his mouth he could breath while chewing so he didnt chew much and probably preferred soft food which made his maxilla rotate downwards i got other examples but this ones enough as proof ot wasnt him mouth breathing that caused this(correlation doesnt equal to causation)

he still slayed because probably lived in the 60s or 70s.

plus his off-spring wouldn't be impacted by that

Fuck you mean? Look at the guys face also i wanted to prove my point
the bp is honestly a load of bullshit if you go back 50-60 years ago. There is a reason why subhumans like us exist because it was not that hard to get laid.

The bp was real at that time only for highly intelligent people, but most of us aren't so we'd probably get laid if we lived back then.

the bp is honestly a load of bullshit if you go back 50-60 years ago. There is a reason why subhumans like us exist because it was not that hard to get laid.

The bp was real at that time only for highly intelligent people, but most of us aren't so we'd probably get laid if we lived back then.
My point still stands tho if we didnt get fucked this badly while growing up we would have nice looking faces comparable to htns but we are fucker rn cant really do shit

My point still stands tho if we didnt get fucked this badly while growing up we would have nice looking faces comparable to htns but we are fucker rn cant really do shit
it depends. I was never good looking even as a kid.

it depends. I was never good looking even as a kid.
Yea because you never did anything right to begin with this kid here was doing alright but switched to eating soft foods and barely chewing it he even looks like he lost weight(it isnt fat on his neck its skin)

More like mouth breathing during early developmental years had a little effect , and not food.
Also, picture can be edited or this shit staged staged.

More like mouth breathing during early developmental years had a little effect , and not food.
Also, picture can be edited or this shit staged staged.
This isn't the only example also no its food mostly explained why in the post the guy also lost weight(its skin on his neck not fat)

This isn't the only example also no its food mostly explained why in the post the guy also lost weight(its skin on his neck not fat)
If a sub5 eats good food, he will turn into chad?

Now tell me if i chewed better would i have been taller too

Now tell me if i chewed better would i have been taller too
If you had better diet yea lol but this was about face if you have a chad face you will get laid even as a manlet

Smiley Face GIF
Bubble Gum Pain GIF by Martin Onassis

Facial gum is all the rage on TikTok. So does it work?

Last edited:
The fact that you cherrypicked some old ass article from a time whwre photos were only white/black proves that what you are claiming is cope

The fact that you cherrypicked some old ass article from a time whwre photos were only white/black proves that what you are claiming is cope
No i just showed an example and explain why it happened the article said this was all from mouth breathing but thats not true(well it wasnt the cause it just made it hard for him to chew food)

No i just showed an example and explain why it happened the article said this was all from mouth breathing but thats not true(well it wasnt the cause it just made it hard for him to chew food)
Still cherrypicked. Your looks are almost entirely based on your genetics

Still cherrypicked. Your looks are almost entirely based on your genetics
Thats cope lmao i literally explained why its not genetic and you say its still genetic how do genetics impact the development of the maxilla then lol

How am i cherry picking tho im literally explaining the whole reason(there are exceptions ofc but this is the main reason why people end up recessed) this doesnt happen to people who only eat soft foods, it also happens to the ones who eat very little thats why starving kids are recessed good pics if you want to see