Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Example #472363742840 of "MGTOW's" are incels in self-denial / DenialCels

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/ho8nsf/mgtow_have_i_got_a_story_for_you/

Screen Shot 2020 07 09 at 62517 PM

A 10/10 woman going for a 10/10 guy is perfectly ok.

What is not ok, however, is that most other uglier females are doing the exact same.

literally fucking uses incel terminology at the end but still refuses to acknowledge his inceldom

I used to pretend to be a mgtow in 2015 before I admitted to being an incel. Literally 99% of mgtows are larping incels pretending that women are crying over their departure

Monks are guaranteed incels. MGTOWs who get pussy are never monks.

A 10/10 woman going for a 10/10 guy is perfectly ok.

What is not ok, however, is that most other uglier females are doing the exact same.
Men tend to overrate women. She is probably a 7 or 6.

I used to pretend to be a mgtow in 2015 before I admitted to being an incel. Literally 99% of mgtows are larping incels pretending that women are crying over their departure

Most MGTOWs are MGTOW because women made them go their own way. Not like the copers had any choice in the matter. Lots of 'they didn't fire me, I quit!' energy.