Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Exaggeration

Broly

Broly

18 yo sub5 manlet KHHV
★★★★★
172d 19m
I think that some users here exaggerate the shit they deal with. Like no woman is giving you looks of disgust all the fucking time, I’m a 5’8 currycel and most the times when girls look at me it’s blank looks with no emotion.

Girls don’t start crying and throwing up when they see you. Now I know that sometimes people say this shit to be funny but I seriously think that there are retards here who say this to try to fit in. I have seen giga fucking truecels who 99% of the users here would mog and girls don’t look at them or even acknowledge their existence.

Girls don’t start screaming and pass out when we enter a room, they don’t care about our ugly ass and will focus on the good looking guys at all time.

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
57d 21h 35m
I think that some users here exaggerate the shit they deal with. Like no woman is giving you looks of disgust all the fucking time, I’m a 5’8 currycel and most the times when girls look at me it’s blank looks with no emotion.

Girls don’t start crying and throwing up when they see you. Now I know that sometimes people say this shit to be funny but I seriously think that there are retards here who say this to try to fit in. I have seen giga fucking truecels who 99% of the users here would mog and girls don’t look at them or even acknowledge their existence.

Girls don’t start screaming and pass out when we enter a room, they don’t care about our ugly ass and will focus on the good looking guys at all time.
Most of the time foids are legit disturbed by me.

Restart80

Restart80

Legend
★★★
27d 3h 13m
Whenever I was sitting next to a femoid on a bus because no seats were free, as soon as a seat became free, she would get up and go to that seat instead. I swear this felt like it was almost 100% of the time.

Broly

Broly

18 yo sub5 manlet KHHV
★★★★★
172d 19m
Most of the time foids are legit disturbed by me.
They might be uncomfortable which is normal when dealing with men like us:society:
Whenever I was sitting next to a femoid on a bus because no seats were free, as soon as a seat became free, she would get up and go to that seat instead. I swear this felt like it was almost 100% of the time.
thats normal for guys like us and doesn’t count as exaggeration:horror:

Immolator

Immolator

another day, more taxes paid
★★★★
14d 5h 34m
true, holes usually gave me a simple empty expression when passing by or I’m was simply invisible to them regardless.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Wizard
★★★★★
109d 22h 54m
I heard them saying 'OMG', 'What is that?', 'so ugly', 'oligophrene' when they saw me. Not a majority, but still. They do notice if you're ugly. If they are indifferent towards somene, chances are that he's fakecel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
143d 16h 36m
It’s the incelympics: lowest iq competition to state that your the ugliest, most fucked up loser on the forum. :owo: