Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Exactly how over is it for you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Lets say you are the average non larping user on here. You are somewhere in your 20s or 30s, your life revolves around either working, studying, or wasting away infront of a monitor. You decide one day to act on that idea of hope, because we all think I might just be unlucky at some point. So you take all the tips and tricks the internet taught you, you shower, apply the best fragrance, and put on your best clothes. You go out to try once more to see if you can catch any females attention, it doesnt even matter at this point if you are into them. You sit down in an establishment, usually a bar or club and start to look around. You notice several girls in the crowd, there still isnt too many guys. Then chad steps in the venue, all the females take note of him. He can be dressed average, more then likely just came straight from work didnt even shower. The females make eye contact with him, its over for you in that very millisecond. You were never a choice, all they had to do was wait. Your night ends after a few hours of drinking overly expensive drinks and you head home in defeat.

You think back on what went wrong all these years. Usually one recalls highschool. A time when you are assigned to a confined space with the most sexually frustrated and socially curious age of women. How is it possible not a single girl even spoke to me, in a building of over 3000 students over the course of 4 years. Every single day for 8+ hours, you were in their field of view, in their presence. But you were never a choice, all they had to do was wait.

So how can I or you (a truecel) call yourself a sub8? We are sub 0. There was never any interaction or attraction even under the most favorable conditions. So could it be you or is it them? All I know is its over.

If I could get a girlfriend I would have one

cant even get a looksmatch gf

pretty over, not just with women but also life in general is pretty bleak

Touchless virgin, terrible eye area and bad receding hairline , shittty genetics from mother, tried and failed at online dating multiple times.

foids in IRL just look at me with disgust, havent tried in about 6 months, i just wageslave and LDAR now.

There would've been a chance to ascend, but now I'm losing hair.

Sub par facial aesthetics, jobless with no career prospects, old and going gray, drug and alcohol dependent, covered in scars from accidents and self harm, women look at me as though i shouldn't exist, unfit. The list goes on.

Sub par facial aesthetics, jobless with no career prospects, old and going gray, drug and alcohol dependent, covered in scars from accidents and self harm, women look at me as though i shouldn't exist, unfit. The list goes on.
Same except instead of gray hair my body is deteriorating(organs and teeth)

Same except instead of gray hair my body is deteriorating(organs and teeth)
Yeah, come to think of it, my teeth are yellowish (guess it's a Brit thing and i didn't really take care of them).

Touchless virgin, terrible eye area and bad receding hairline , shittty genetics from mother, tried and failed at online dating multiple times.

foids in IRL just look at me with disgust, havent tried in about 6 months, i just wageslave and LDAR now.
Most incels are created by inheritting the mother's fucked up genes.