Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ex-religious slut experiments sex for 1st time

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I (22 F) grew up in the US south in a ultraconservative religious household. Officially, sex outside marriage made Jesus weep. But also my aunt told me, "realistically," that sex is something women do to make men happy. It's not really fun for girls, it's one way to serve your husband, etc. So I never tried because 1) Jesus would weep and 2) it wouldn't be that good anyway so what's the point?

Went to college, changed my mind, left the church, etc. and decided to have sex with my boyfriend this week.

Oh. My. God. You fucking guys. I HAVE BEEN LIED TO MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE. Sex is supposed to be painful & difficult for ladies? BUT SEX IS GOOD!! Sex is so, so good.

I love it. I love rough sex. I love getting fucked hard-- it feels better than anything in the world. I love being on top, I love him being on top, I love doggy style, I love missionary, I love being fucked against the bed and the wall and the desk and the chair.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/6yicbp/virgins_take_warning/

NATIONAL BOLSHEVIKS ASSEMBLE ITS TIME TO RESTORE ORDER WITH THE HELP OF GOD

Fucking degenerate whore need to be burned alive.

Collage is evil, if i'm ever gonna have kids 1 in million chance, they are gonna be homeschooled and only sons sent to collage.

State of all "femcels"; amazing how people legitimately consider them even on the same type of level as us... :feelskek:

But the degeneracy is just too much for me; undoubtedly all this raving is simply to virtue signal towards how much she wants 6'2 Chads and how much she gets to live on tutorial mode. :feelsclown:

at least the cunts not having children. thats the good thing about modern whores

I bet those atheist fucks over at reddit are having a party and cheering for her. That was so fucking cringe reading that post and of course she has to add the typical soy "thanks for the gold"

"Virgins take warning: sex is good"
If theres a God please delete this person from the planet, fucking presumptuous whore

The most disgusting part of her screed wasn’t the parts about the joys and pleasures of human sexuality.

The most disgusting part was her dedication to getting on birth control and not having any white children.

Sex for sex sake is just a base animal act that does nothing at all to further our progress as a species despite its feel good nature.

If you want to feel good and waste your time you can just as easily smoke dope, get drunk or shoot your veins up with heroin.

Not very much difference in the self destructive addiction aspects.

Degeneracy grows much better in college. we need to burn all universities in this planet, kill all evil professors and their brainwashed students (in GTA 6)

*She loves all this sex with only Chads.

I guarantee you she would reject a sub-7 who would fulfill all her sexual needs.

But really, after reading this, you really start to know why thousands of years ago, multiple different ancient civilizations opted to bar female sexuality despite having different cultures and never making contact with one another.

Oh. My. God. You fucking guys. I HAVE BEEN LIED TO MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE. Sex is supposed to be painful & difficult for ladies? BUT SEX with chad IS GOOD!! Sex with chad is so, so good.

State of all "femcels"; amazing how people legitimately consider them even on the same type of level as us... :feelskek:

But the degeneracy is just too much for me; undoubtedly all this raving is simply to virtue signal towards how much she wants 6'2 Chads and how much she gets to live on tutorial mode. :feelsclown:

they literally go to college/uni to get ran through, those institutions are responsible for all the wrong doing in our society

i became sick for spending 1 week in college

>grew up in ultraconservative house
>went to college
>became an atheist
>will probably turn into a whore

This is almost comedic.

I understand her tbj ngl. You gooooo GIRL. I don't know if you know but there's a rumor that if you suck @lifeisbullshit95 dick you will get and achieve Infinite Consciousness and Bliss.

>grew up in ultraconservative house
>went to college
>became an atheist
>will probably turn into a whore

This is almost comedic.
The kikes are behind this degeneracy. They're destroying whatever shred of honor is left in the West by brainwashing these whores. Jill Kews!!!!!

I (22 F) grew up in the US south in a ultraconservative religious household. Officially, sex outside marriage made Jesus weep. But also my aunt told me, "realistically," that sex is something women do to make men happy. It's not really fun for girls, it's one way to serve your husband, etc. So I never tried because 1) Jesus would weep and 2) it wouldn't be that good anyway so what's the point?

Went to college, changed my mind, left the church, etc. and decided to have sex with my boyfriend this week.

Oh. My. God. You fucking guys. I HAVE BEEN LIED TO MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE. Sex is supposed to be painful & difficult for ladies? BUT SEX IS GOOD!! Sex is so, so good.

I love it. I love rough sex. I love getting fucked hard-- it feels better than anything in the world. I love being on top, I love him being on top, I love doggy style, I love missionary, I love being fucked against the bed and the wall and the desk and the chair.

Stupid fucking cunt

Holy fuck that sub is horrible, we live in a completely different world.

It’s funny that most hedonistic degenerate don’t realize that they’re minds are being poisoned by the ones who hold true power. Also she’s female so who cares what she thinks

NATIONAL BOLSHEVIKS ASSEMBLE ITS TIME TO RESTORE ORDER WITH THE HELP OF GOD
Sorry, bruv, we cannot

We must fight against capitalism, remember? Let us free our own country, only then we will come 4 you

Water wet. :feelsjuice:
Collage is evil, if i'm ever gonna have kids 1 in million chance, they are gonna be homeschooled and only sons sent to collage.
Based

Ehhhhh

Fine, i guess

I dont even have somebody to "orbit" or whatever

Sorry, bruv, we cannot

We must fight against capitalism, remember? Let us free our own country, only then we will come 4 you
Quellbild anzeigen

> ultraconservative religious household
> Went to college
:feelsseriously:

> I'm on the pill and we're looking into an implant/IUD. There are no babies in my future.

---- There you have it boyos, we're looking at a genetic dead end slut, a living being whose sole purpose is to serve as a cumdumpster for random men.

Take the lesson boyos,

in 2022, if you spent the last 17 years of your life living miserably, working your hand to the bone to give some quality of life to your daughter, and put her to higher education, then your mere wish that she doesn't waste her life being a cheap slut-whore and taking a multitude of dick in all her orifices to please random men until the day she hits the wall at 30-something only to fade into the darkness as a childless lonely barren wine aunt / cat lady hooked on antidepressants and bezos will get you branded "ultraconservative". :feelstastyman: With ultraconservatives like these, I wonder what a "reasonable conservative" would aim to conserve if not their children pairbonding and breeding ability.

at the peak in 2018 27% of young men are sexless
Nowadays it must be something like 35%.

By 2030 I estimate about half of young males will be unacquainted with the feeling of the skin of a non-relative foid (touchless virgins).

By 2040, most young males will not know what being looked at by a non-relative foid feels like (female-gazeless virgins)

By 2050, most young males will not have received any interaction by a non-relative foid (never spoken to or contacted through social media, etc.)

By 2060, most males will not be aware that foids exist. "Female" will be a mythical animal, like the bigfoot or the unicorn.

By 2070, it will truly be "chad only". Non-Chad males will be hunted down in the streets and exterminated by simps for the crime of existing. Of course, simps will eventually run out of targets and turn into each other in a spiral of purity (holier than thou) that only ends with the total extermination of virtually all non-Chad males in an ever-escalating purity purge, as simps quarrel among themselves to prove their total subservience to m'lady, a run to the podium of the simpiest simp. Civilization will collapse shortly after this point, due to a shortage of non-Chad male input.*

*(political, intellectual, ideological, laboral etc. contributions to civilization)

Last edited:
Just read her post
"Went to College..."

That's it. College is jewish brainwashing that can turn even the nicest girl into a total slut. Women should not be allowed to go to university. I'm dead fucking serious. No in Minecraft bullshit. WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GO TO UNIVERSITY!
> Went to college

> I'm on the pill and we're looking into an implant/IUD. There are no babies in my future.

---- There you have it boyos, we're looking at a genetic dead end slut, a living being whose sole purpose is to serve as a cumdumpster for random men.

Take the lesson boyos,

in 2022, if you spent the last 17 years of your life living miserably, working your hand to the bone to give some quality of life to your daughter, and put her to higher education, then your mere wish that she doesn't waste her life being a cheap slut-whore and taking a multitude of dick in all her orifices to please random men until the day she hits the wall at 30-something only to fade into the darkness as a childless lonely barren wine aunt / cat lady hooked on antidepressants and bezos will get you branded "ultraconservative". :feelstastyman: With ultraconservatives like these, I wonder what a "reasonable conservative" would aim to conserve if not their children pairbonding and breeding ability.

By 2030 I estimate about half of young males will be unacquainted with the feeling of the skin of a non-relative foid (touchless virgins).

By 2040, most young males will not know what being looked at by a non-relative foid feels like (female-gazeless virgins)

By 2050, most young males will not have received any interaction by a non-relative foid (never spoken to or contacted through social media, etc.)

By 2060, most males will not be aware that foids exist. "Female" will be a mythical animal, like the bigfoot or the unicorn.

By 2070, it will truly be "chad only". Non-Chad males will be hunted down in the streets and exterminated by simps for the crime of existing. Of course, simps will eventually run out of targets and turn into each other in a spiral of purity (holier than thou) that only ends with the total extermination of virtually all non-Chad males in an ever-escalating purity purge, as simps quarrel among themselves to prove their total subservience to m'lady, a run to the podium of the simpiest simp. Civilization will collapse shortly after this point, due to a shortage of non-Chad male input.*

*(political, intellectual, ideological, laboral etc. contributions to civilization)
Brutal (((college pill)))

> Went to college

Take the lesson boyos,

Brutal stuff