Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ex-muslim cucks spotted making cuckface during the mating ritual

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
VdE0lWaYK9Cyu264MHPPERo05kQRAE_ZKNwNdeGRppU.jpg

The flamboyant cuck on the left is the mod of /r/exmuslim and the cuck on the right is the one who is getting married to a white (((atheist))) (((humanist))) roastie. Both are ex-muslim curries btw.

The groom currycuck is displaying a fully gaping cuckface, because it took like 40 years for him to ascend from his curryceldom. Now the next challenge for him is to find a nice healthy black humanist tyrone bull for his white wife. Hope he finds one soon.

The left one is still struggling to get the sniff of the pussy of his oneitis. His oneithis is an roastie currywhore who is also a mod at /r/exmuslim. She rides white cocks on a regular basis and the mod currycuck is orbitting her for like the last 10 years.

IslamSlaveryComparison.png

The original reddit post is here, the title says

"A flamboyant cuck came to my wedding last year. He's got good dance moves too. Happiest day ever."

Seeing this, another pissed-off ex-muslim atheist cuck ethnicel is complaining why he is not getting his share of white roastbeef.

6wCKnd.png

A very pressing question. This clearly shows he still needs to work on his personality.

JFL @ exmuslim ethicels.

Last edited:
JFL at any curry looking mofo irregardless of religious belief thinking they can get quality white women tbh

I'm an ex-shia Muslim but when I see this shit I get a strong urge to return
Photo

Same here, I am an exmusilm too.
Upsetting how ex-muslims think they're going to be accepted into normie culture but they don't understand that the reason people didn't accept them was not because they were Muslim but because they were brown.

Upsetting how ex-muslims think they're going to be accepted into normie culture but they don't understand that the reason people didn't accept them was not because they were Muslim but because they were brown.

Kek, brutal. White muslims from bosnia, western turkey and iran have no fucking problem scoring white pussies, specially if he looks like a chad. I've seen them.

I know one 6' tall iranian chad at my uni who maintains a harem of 6 noodlewhores, he also fucks whites on the side. He is pale, blonde and has blue eyes. He likes noodlewhores because they are easier to manage.

Super-sayian cuck:

9BtfxEF.jpg

they think they can fit into western society and "integrate". :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:JFL
it's their race that's the issue not the religion
ethniccells are delusional
hopefully allah smites them where they stand

Attachments

• cursed kaffirs.jpg
    cursed kaffirs.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 109
Ex-Muslims are cringey soy-cucks who think basic discipline is oppressive

I'm an ex-shia Muslim but when I see this shit I get a strong urge to return
View attachment 23937
I'm not ex-muslim but I became way less religious. I don't pray or fast, and drink sometimes. But I still say I'm muslim and believe in god, it's the least I can do.

Ex-Muslims are cringey soy-cucks who think basic discipline is oppressive

exmuslim: oppression == not being able to eat fucking pork
I'm not ex-muslim but I became way less religious. I don't pray or fast, and drink sometimes. But I still say I'm muslim and believe in god, it's the least I can do.

Well, if you drink without any valid medical reason then you are not a muslim. Also same goes to fasting and prayer. It does not matter what you think of yourself. Just believing in god does not make one muslim. Islam is very clear, straight-forward and strict on this regard.

Last edited:
Big (((Humanist))) Milkers

>Ex-muslim

just rope

He looks absolutely vile. May Allah curse him

Lmao look at that white birdcel in the foreground. Just be white guys.

aren't "humanists" the people that don't believe in race and that we're all "one people"?

It would be more fair to say they don't believe in racial politics ('cause muh individualism).

The people who don't believe that race exist are the same people who want to tell us there are 72 thousand genders, and those care very little about humanism. Or reality for that matter.

What kind of idiot doesn't believe in races? Races not mean different species, tbh
tbh i think a lot of the people on that sub hate their race/religion with a passion. that might be why the all want white partners

I've never been a Muslim (I'm an ex Christian) but I occasionally browse that sub, so many brutal racepills there.

Every single ex muslim i've seen looks severely gay

Every single ex muslim i've seen looks severely gay
while I do not know a lot, I know one who does not look like a soyboy vibe but since is liberal has the halo.(He also has a HAPA gf and is a lighterskinned curry so mogs me)
I know one 6' tall iranian chad at my uni who maintains a harem of 6 noodlewhores, he also fucks whites on the side. He is pale, blonde and has blue eyes.
Iranians are more likely to be white passing, they are a Chad race, heck, even their brownest Chads mog the lightest curry. Also the persian "subhuman incels"(JFL) will 99.99999999999999999% look better than their curry counterparts.

aren't "humanists" the people that don't believe in race and that we're all "one people"?

In terms of liberal theorists, yes.

But this is how the statement is actually translated -- 'we don't believe in the race of chads and all chads are "one people"'.

These are just elaborate scams made by feminists to ensure the never ending supply of cocks in case the current supply runs out. Those naive ethnicels are just deceived by it's outward appeal.

brutal blackpill, going outside while brown = JUST FUCKING LOL

Any pic of the girl the fag is marrying @chudur-budur

That is what a feminist looks like.

For the most part I agree, but being Muslim AND brown is strictly worse than just being Brown in terms of acceptance.

The left one is still struggling to get the sniff of the pussy of his oneitis. His oneithis is an roastie currywhore who is also a mod at /r/exmuslim. She rides white cocks on a regular basis and the mod currycuck is orbitting her for like the last 10 years.

IslamSlaveryComparison.png
JFL you can see how much she hates the idea of ever being together with a male curry. :lul::lul::lul: its fucking over.

For the most part I agree, but being Muslim AND brown is strictly worse than just being Brown in terms of acceptance.

Yea, but being a 6' tall muslim chadddam is also strictly better than being 5'5" brown subhuman curry atheist.

muslim chaddam:
omar-borkan-al-gala.jpg

atheist curry:
538zv2.jpg

Being chad is all that matters.
JFL you can see how much she hates the idea of ever being together with a male curry. :lul::lul::lul: its fucking over.
Yup, looks like she's being raped or something.

Yea, but being a 6' tall muslim chadddam is also strictly better than being 5'5" brown subhuman curry atheist.

muslim chaddam:

atheist curry:

Being chad is all that matters.

Fair point. It's a lot harder for Muslims to be Chads though because 99% of them are ethnic (and most of those are Deathnik tier such as non-white Arabs, Curries, and South East ricecels).