Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ex-Mercenary and Ex-CIA veteran, Jason Blaha gives advice on how not to be a VIRGIN. Ex army veteran advice.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190106 184124 YouTube

He worked at the Farm and did snatch and grab operations out in the field so he knows what he is talking about. John Blano by name Jason Blaha by nature.

“sigh* I have worked for the Clinton association in my time, but this man is something else. Fear him” - Mike Pence

You better not be a fucking pawg

he's the definition of a self proclaimed alpha male chad who's in fact an incel in denial, looksmaxing at the gym for decades and still looks like shit:

the_monster.png

he's the definition of a self proclaimed alpha male chad who's in fact an incel in denial, looksmaxing at the gym for decades and still looks like shit:

the_monster.png
W0ah dude watch it. I will have to pull up with a LMG and Delta squad at your door. How dare you talk about John Blano like that? (Aka jason blaha aka our boy hemingway)

Chads never self-advertize them as "alpha", they just demonstrate to be dominant in social situations without specifically declaring their role in a human group over and over.

When a person tells you that he's some sort of "dominant" or "alpha", you're sure 100% he's in denial.

@janoycresva

Death to ZOGbots and glow in the dark CIAniggers.

haha, the funny thing is that Jason has always been in relationships throughout the years despite being called incel tier.
Jason genova has the ultimate confidence

your average chubby american girl loves guys like this with "dad bod" and an ok face

LOL I know this dude for years. He is hilarious and ultimate liar/coper. I like to watch is videos.funny as shit

LOL I know this dude for years. He is hilarious and ultimate liar/coper. I like to watch is videos.funny as shit
Too funny ngl

haha, the funny thing is that Jason has always been in relationships throughout the years despite being called incel tier.

which is why i laught at the idea that if you have a girlfriend who gives you missionary sex you're not an incel. he's still an incel because this is his gf, a former meth whore, and they have disgusting old people sex:

m6txNiC.jpg

which is why i laught at the idea that if you have a girlfriend who gives you missionary sex you're not an incel. he's still an incel because this is his gf, a former meth whore, and they have disgusting old people sex:

m6txNiC.jpg

volcel if you wouldn't, moon cookie looks good in a lot of photos and vids (like that stripping one), that's just a bad one.

It's as easy as that!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back