Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ex KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov gives a warning about the future of the USA.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
This video has been spreading now for a while, the guy has very interesting observations.

This video has been spreading now for a while, the guy has very interesting observations.
Yeah the new Call of Duty game used some clips of him for their reveal trailer.

Makes me think he was a CIA plant when i see mainstream subversive company like Activision sharing his video these days.

Nevertheless his predictions ended up true.

S U B V E R T

Makes me think he was a CIA plant when i see mainstream subversive company like Activision sharing his video these days.

Nevertheless his predictions ended up true.
This. His resolution to all of these problems was to basically become conservative cucktian and push people towards that mindset.

I'm amazed something as streamlined as call of duty featured him. Known about him for years and never expected any western media to feature him.

Activision pushing this could be a part of a plan to induce a crisis through polarizing the youth. Stage3maxxing.