Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Ex incels" who post on /r/inceltear

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They're still incel but now they respect women :soy::soy:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/16c1bq0/i_cant_unlearn_black_pill_ideology/

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fto-make-a-reddit-post-v0-p3dl3kh429mb1.jpeg%3Fwidth%3D539%26format%3Dpjpg%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3Dab0aa5e0fcb62cdfec8915ff73e1e4f85c24904a&hash=9f28590950873b7627cf1dbca7fa7329

If no one finds you attractive enough for a relationship (or intercourse), you're an INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE in the most technical sense.
Nor is it that you can escape cancer voluntarily. Of course, there's always an easy way for similar cases: ENDING IT, killing yourself.

I believe a good few of them LARP at inkwell too.

ex-incels are just incels pressured by soyciety to respect women.

they are in the same boat then us but learning about the blackpill has made them bitter towards the people that told them about blackpill reality instead of soyciety for bluepilling and gaslighting them their entire life

they are in the same boat then us but learning about the blackpill has made them bitter towards the people that told them about blackpill reality instead of soyciety for bluepilling and gaslighting them their entire life
Yup the difference is they dress up like clowns and dance for women so they are fucked on both fronts

Nothing is funnier that reading the comments and watching this faggot get blackpilled in real time

This is quite literally like being a Jew, and going to a group of SS officers and saying "I can’t unlearn and let go of my Jewishness".

Do you expect empathy? Understanding? Actual help?
Nah, retard. You will be shot, and they hate you for even embracing the BlackPill (Aka, reality) to begin with.

I hate seeing this picture because it’s similar to how my side profile looks :feelsbadman: Same with the balding janitor picture which is actually closer

Pre-register an account here for that poor bastard. The fuck is he doing asking advice in that misandristic shithole?

I hate seeing this picture because it’s similar to how my side profile looks :feelsbadman: Same with the balding janitor picture which is actually closer
Same :feelsbadman: but somehow i still find it fucking hilarious every time that i see it because it’s just so accurate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Haven't read the comments but lemme guess. They'll just say you aren't entitled to a woman's attention sweeeeeeety.
As if that was the claim that was made

The blackpill is reality not an "ideology". You can't "unlearn" it JFL

This is just sad tbh. Someone make him an account here

I can't unlearn the force of gravity and everytime I find myself on a precipice my old habits of not throwing myself in the abyss like a dork come back.

Give him 2 weeks to make an account here

the blackpill is literally the 100% truth. It does not mean you have to give up, just ACKnowledge reality.