Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ex-incel threads on Reddit.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Every time I see an ex-incel thread on Reddit, it's either...

A. It's a 5'11+ normie white guy who didn't even try talking to women. Sorry but you losing your virginity at 18 years old doesn't make you an ex-incel. You hit puberty late, but still managed to develop into a man that women were attracted to.

B. It's a guy who is still a virgin, but thinks incel is an ideology. His logic is that if he doesn't "Subscribe" to the ideology, then it means he's not an incel. Fuckface, incel stands for involuntarily celibate, meaning that you failed in finding a mate despite trying. You are still an incel, but your focus is on semantics and not facts.

I have never, EVER seen an ex-incel thread on Reddit where the guy is a 5'4" ethnic manlet, who lost his virginity at 24, to a willing woman who found him attractive and is now in a relationship with him. Never seen that.

No such thing as an ex incel lol

wtf so many 2017cels with 12h online

Attachments

• 2A257683-9C61-4354-AE97-6C2A2F6E8074.gif
    2A257683-9C61-4354-AE97-6C2A2F6E8074.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
It's really over if you are a non white/non black incel

A. It's a 5'11+ normie white guy who didn't even try talking to women. Sorry but you losing your virginity at 18 years old doesn't make you an ex-incel. You hit puberty late, but still managed to develop into a man that women were attracted to.

if you post on reddit it is so over for you

Fakecels and incels in denial. No middle ground.

Whats up greycel? You will ascend to..... BLUECEL soon! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I think the first time you get the black pill its always the hardest pill to swallow. You know it sthe truth but you try to deny it. You always want to go back to blueceldom, like Cypher in the Matrix. You miss your bluepilled days when you didn't know shit and you were just happily oblivious to everything. You thought that some day if you just do the right things right; you go to school get a good job, you get the girl, or whatever. Its not the case and in the best case scenario you just get a betabucks and divorcerape at the end. There is no light and filey mignon at the end of this tunnel, just endless coping.

A lot of incels try to revert back to their bluepilled ways but always end up coming back to the blackpill. The second (or was it third?) time I took the black pill, I actually found it very liberating and cathartic. For the first time, I actually felt good about myself. My situation is my fault. No more self blame. No more mental and physicall duress for a problem I did not cause. My life is going to be okay, but I will never be a high tier normie with a good wife, and that is just that. And its not coping at all to say that most peoples wives don't cheat on them, because they do. In this day and age, almost nobody is innocent. Nobody is pure.

Good luck and stay the course

Pennywise

Ex incel

That's why some gatekeeping is needed here. Why are they in such a rush to rot with us?

Whats up greycel? You will ascend to..... BLUECEL soon! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I think the first time you get the black pill its always the hardest pill to swallow. You know it sthe truth but you try to deny it. You always want to go back to blueceldom, like Cypher in the Matrix. You miss your bluepilled days when you didn't know shit and you were just happily oblivious to everything. You thought that some day if you just do the right things right; you go to school get a good job, you get the girl, or whatever. Its not the case and in the best case scenario you just get a betabucks and divorcerape at the end. There is no light and filey mignon at the end of this tunnel, just endless coping.

A lot of incels try to revert back to their bluepilled ways but always end up coming back to the blackpill. The second (or was it third?) time I took the black pill, I actually found it very liberating and cathartic. For the first time, I actually felt good about myself. My situation is my fault. No more self blame. No more mental and physicall duress for a problem I did not cause. My life is going to be okay, but I will never be a high tier normie with a good wife, and that is just that. And its not coping at all to say that most peoples wives don't cheat on them, because they do. In this day and age, almost nobody is innocent. Nobody is pure.

Good luck and stay the course

Pennywise

Blackpill is extremely liberating.

Before accepting it, I was always depressed and self-hating because I thought it was something wrong with my character or who I am as a person.

Accepting the blackpill gave me a lot of relief, as it made me realize that there is nothing wrong with me as a person, and that the reason behind my inceldom is completely out of my control.

Blackpill is extremely liberating.

Before accepting it, I was always depressed and self-hating because I thought it was something wrong with my character or who I am as a person.

Accepting the blackpill gave me a lot of relief, as it made me realize that there is nothing wrong with me as a person, and that the reason behind my inceldom is completely out of my control.
Based post and spot on.

Were you on shortcels before it got banned?

Some of them went over to r/heightmatters. But really all of reddit is cucked now. Its clear that the people who run reddit are ITcucks and trannies and they hate/despise us. Its best to avoid that whole site. I closed my account on there eons ago. This is the best incel community on the internet now that PSL is dead and TFL is mostly dead.

yikerinos this sounds like a cult you shouldn't be a hateful inkwell

B. It's a guy who is still a virgin, but thinks incel is an ideology. His logic is that if he doesn't "Subscribe" to the ideology, then it means he's not an incel. Fuckface, incel stands for involuntarily celibate,
Just Unsubscribe bro :y'all:

I don't read those posts

Based post and spot on.

Were you on shortcels before it got banned?

Some of them went over to r/heightmatters. But really all of reddit is cucked now. Its clear that the people who run reddit are ITcucks and trannies and they hate/despise us. Its best to avoid that whole site. I closed my account on there eons ago. This is the best incel community on the internet now that PSL is dead and TFL is mostly dead.
Yes, I am Just-Top on Reddit.

I've been there since the beginning tbh, first found the r/incels subreddit in late 2016. But I deactivated and switched accounts every month to prevent being doxxed. If you remember GymcellingisCope1, that was me.

I made an account here when r/incels was banned in November 2017, but I liked Reddit's template better.

Now that all the incel subreddits are gone I guess I'm back here.

Yes, I am Just-Top on Reddit.

I've been there since the beginning tbh, first found the r/incels subreddit in late 2016. But I deactivated and switched accounts every month to prevent being doxxed. If you remember GymcellingisCope1, that was me.

I made an account here when r/incels was banned in November 2017, but I liked Reddit's template better.

Now that all the incel subreddits are gone I guess I'm back here.
I am very careful not to put any identifying information here because literally everything on this forum is siphoned by doxxers and other miscreants. But it is the last cool hangout for incels to come to cope and people have treated me alright here.

"Do I look like the kind of clown that could start a movement?"

Ex incels were never an incel to begin with. They were probably failed normies. Because there is no escaping inceldom. Its inevitable