Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'Ex incel' on IT self improved but still no gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191220 184222

Genuinely can't tell if dis is meant to be joke or not but it's obviously a lie. There's loads of things I can say about this but I cba since the story isn't true in the first place

But what I would say if it was true story, is that he never mentions him actually finding any love and sex, etc after the self improvement so he's still a stinky inkwheel unfortunately.

Imagine thinking volunteering and going to the gym will help you ascend, women love chad thugs. End of story.

Needs a JFL tag.

What a cuck. Nobody completely abandons the blackpill, he just wants to be accepted by the cucks because he's afraid to be a man who doesn't conform to feminist tyranny on the day that the death squads and round ups happens, he wants to be a good little goy because he fears the lethal retaliation the government will use against him for having an opinion. That doesn't change that fact that he's an incel and will get mogged everywhere he goes. He'll probably sui instead of going ER.

Loled ngl

Brilliant satirical LARP imho ngl.
What a cuck. Nobody completely abandons the blackpill, he just wants to be accepted by the cucks because he's afraid to be a man who doesn't conform to feminist tyranny on the day that the death squads and round ups happens, he wants to be a good little goy because he fears the lethal retaliation the government will use against him for having an opinion. That doesn't change that fact that he's an incel and will get mogged everywhere he goes. He'll probably sui instead of going ER.
Imagine thinking volunteering and going to the gym will help you ascend, women love chad thugs. End of story.

If your an Incel and DON’T ascend it doesn’t matter if you don’t join any online community your still an INCEL!!!!!
:reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

There is no improving as an incel unless you get laid.

"Ex-incel" and can't even get a gf.

When will they realize, that incel is not an organization but rather a state of being. You cannot change being an incel, if you are legitimately an incel.

It's just like how if a female whores around their entire lives they cannot be a virgin even if they're "reborn".

That's why we call IT incels, because it is not an ideology or organization but as I said is a state of being.

When will they realize, that incel is not an organization but rather a state of being. You cannot change being an incel, if you are legitimately an incel.

It's just like how if a female whores around their entire lives they cannot be a virgin even if they're "reborn".

That's why we call IT incels, because it is not an ideology or organization but as I said is a state of being.

He's no longer inkwell, but still involuntarily kwellibate.

looks like satire tbh

There is no improving as an incel unless you get laid.

These. Also I loled when he said it really is our fault. It's not. Cucks like him try so hard to not see what's obvious as a means to cope: We are incel mostly because of our genetics and that's not our fault.

Hahahhaha, incel in denial doesnt realize the irony :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
Someone reach out to him. We miss him here.

Obvious and low IQ larp

Hes ascended from just soy milk to soy lent

Delusionmaxxing. Plus the cuck failed to realize in his larp is that he's still single, therefore still an incel. He's also putting the blame on men again because queens can't do no wrong. Am i rite ITfags

Last edited:
There's no such thing as a toxic mentality. If you live up to women's ideal, then you will most likely get laid and have relationships but if you're outside that ideal you can expect nothing but a marginalized existence. It doesn't matter how much you volunteer or try to help others. You don't have to do anything. The only thing that matters is how good-looking you are and how tall.

Some serious level coping going on here

Dude like, why the hell do you even try when its over?
Either way its a LARP so not going to fall lol

View attachment 179443
Genuinely can't tell if dis is meant to be joke or not but it's obviously a lie. There's loads of things I can say about this but I cba since the story isn't true in the first place

But what I would say if it was true story, is that he never mentions him actually finding any love and sex, etc after the self improvement so he's still a stinky inkwheel unfortunately.
He's not wrong about it being toxic, however, it's still the truth. No one said the blackpill was pleasant