Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Ewwww"

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
In school, when I was 13, this lesson had ended so everyone was free to roam around the classroom and interact with their friends until the bell rang to give us permission to leave.

These three girls were going around the classroom giving random boys a hug and when they were near me one of them pointed at me and said to the other two girls something like "give Darkoff a hug" and they all went silent and just stared at me whilst I just stood completely still, sheepishly staring back and acting confused with a fake smile on my face until one of the girls, whilst looking me dead in the eye, scrunched up their face and went "ewwww" and then they all turned around walked away from me.

To add insult to injury, my friend who was standing with me and saw what happened looked at me and just laughed and I just laughed it off back to him whilst dying on the inside.

And I'm pretty certain that the girl who asked the other two to hug me meant it as a sarcastic joke or dare because she just wanted to be entertained by the awkward and embarrassing experience she had created.

Last edited:
My first day off class, People used me as an activity and sat on me so i couldnt get up, I could barely breathe, My friends also contributed to this, They are no longer my friends, The teachers didnt do shit, Just glad my lungs are fine

I WAS 11, FUCK OFF

they detected your bad personality

Something similar happened to me right before graduation, but the whores just laughed at the idea of getting close to me for a hug, as opposed to basic disgust.
I also remember girls visually recoiling at the idea of using a chair that I had been sitting on. It's very specific, but it's true.

You need to think about your hygiene, use deodorant in the morning and brush your teeth 2x, also consider doing laundry every week. You should start going to the gym and get some more confidence or rizz if you know what I mean. You should also read "no more mistER nice guy" and work more on your pERsonality.

Make
Them
Pay

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdoQTbeP0Pc

Last edited:
My first day off class, People used me as an activity and sat on me so i couldnt get up, I could barely breathe, My friends also contributed to this, They are no longer my friends, The teachers didnt do shit, Just glad my lungs are fine

I WAS 11, FUCK OFF