Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Evverything about me is fucked up

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Face : 2/10, subhuman truecel with acne scars, and aging skin
Eye area ---> 3/10 ( poor uder support and under eye circles.)
Shit lower third (long face, and no dimorphic features)

Hair : Starting to bald

Body : 1/10. Manlet,micropenis.

IQ : Below average IQ(borderline retarded)

Voice : Horrible

at least you're not neurodivergent mate

Start looksmaxxing

How’s your ascension going
I started gymmaxxing but I need to buy skincare products and minoxidil. I can't buy products because I need to make money first

I started gymmaxxing but I need to buy skincare products and minoxidil. I can't buy products because I need to make money first
It's over if you're anywhere below 5'10 tbh. You're better off rotting then

It's over if you're anywhere below 5'10 tbh. You're better off rotting then

I'll never rot, and there's no point in rotting.

My logic is you only have one life. To rot then die is unfair and unideal. "It's genetics/human nature, it's just how it is."

Genetic arguments were used to justify killing fags and blacks until blacks and fags started their respective movements.

"Well, I'm black and I have to be a slave because I have inferior genetics and intelligence to the white."

"I'm gay, so I have to be sterilized and hanged because I'm a fag, and fags are a genetic mistake because they can't reproduce."

The blacks started a civil rights movement, and the fags started the LGBT movement, it's about time there should be an incel movement.

In an ideal world, anyone who wanted success would be able to become successful. If society is unfair, in which people who are short or ugly have to rot, then work needs to be done to fix that. So I'm never going to rot, and I don't believe rotting is justifiable.

I'll never rot, and there's no point in rotting.

My logic is you only have one life. To rot then die is unfair and unideal. "It's genetics/human nature, it's just how it is."

Genetic arguments were used to justify killing fags and blacks until blacks and fags started their respective movements.

"Well, I'm black and I have to be a slave because I have inferior genetics and intelligence to the white."

"I'm gay, so I have to be sterilized and hanged because I'm a fag, and fags are a genetic mistake because they can't reproduce."

The blacks started a civil rights movement, and the fags started the LGBT movement, it's about time there should be an incel movement.

In an ideal world, anyone who wanted success would be able to become successful. If society is unfair, in which people who are short or ugly have to rot, then work needs to be done to fix that. So I'm never going to rot, and I don't believe rotting is justifiable.
No one chooses to rot. They are forced by soyciety and its standards. Everyone wants to live their life to the fullest but not everyone gets to.

No one chooses to rot. They are forced by soyciety and its standards. Everyone wants to live their life to the fullest but not everyone gets to.
hes a youngcel give him time