Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Evolution of female character

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

SEAmaxx is my last hope.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/k5Wx7ZJPETY?feature=shared

This video demonstrates the extent to which video game studios are infiltrated by sjw, who dictate their laws and shape their models according to their ideals rather than taking an interest in what gamers want.

The female characters have lost all femininity, no longer having well-defined curves with wide hips and a slim face, but a manly handler's physique. These people have an inferiority complex, hating beauty because it reflects their mediocre self-image.

In short, if you want to play games that are still good today and not influenced by communist propaganda, you'd better stick to the pre-2013 games.

I was watching FunkyFrogBait and she defended this by saying that there are a lot of ugly male characters leads in video games and she gave Arthur Morgan and Geralt from Witcher as examples jfl

Can’t make this shit up

Lara Croft is so gorgeous in Legend. But to be honest, it would make more sense for her gear to cover her thighs considering what she does.

I was watching FunkyFrogBait and she defended this by saying that there are a lot of ugly male characters leads in video games and she gave Arthur Morgan and Geralt from Witcher as examples jfl

Can’t make this shit up
Kek. The fucking gaslighting makes me want to ER {in GoreBox}.

Can’t make this shit up
Kek. The fucking gaslighting makes me want to ER {in GoreBox}.

View: https://youtu.be/6lgWdMiPZFY?si=cBT8Yr-FCJ3vRQ0A

Skip to 11:40, apparently tall, muscular chads with side hoes in their own games story are incels by her standards

What the fuck

Lara Croft is so gorgeous in Legend. But to be honest, it would make more sense for her gear to cover her thighs considering what she does.
That's where the problem lies today: we're making photorealistic games instead of focusing on escapism and gameplay. When I launch a video game, I'd like to be able to take refuge in a virtual world and not come across things that could potentially remind me of real life.

View: https://youtu.be/6lgWdMiPZFY?si=cBT8Yr-FCJ3vRQ0A

Skip to 11:40, apparently tall, muscular chads with side hoes in their own games story are incels by her standards

What the fuck

EVEN THE DEMON IS CHADIFIED! How is nobody saying shit in the comments?! Arthur Morgan is wrinkled in that picture?! Holy shit, what are her standards for wrinkled or ugly when it comes to men?!

Wow. The sexy, OVERUSED EYE-SCAR is a downgrade!:soy:
Who the hell is that buff nigga in the third slide? He just looks like the classic goon. Is he even human?
What the fuck?

The Minotaur with the trimmed goatee mogs everyone on this forum.

Can’t make this shit up
These people are full of bad faith and will try to find any argument, no matter how stupid, to justify their positions. It's impossible to debate with them either, because they simply can't be objective, they're mentally ill

That's where the problem lies today: we're making photorealistic games instead of focusing on escapism and gameplay. When I launch a video game, I'd like to be able to take refuge in a virtual world and not come across things that could potentially remind me of real life.
These same whores will tell me _ anime character from Jujutsu Kaisen is well-written or good because they're attractive. Why the fuck are you giving me this reason? They've infested the JJK community so much, making videos talking shit about how MAPPA is feasting their eyes and how women have been neglected from eye-candy. What? What's the difference if men said this OUTSIDE of anime media? At least let everyone eat good :society: I'm not going to sit here and lie and say attractive people are not appreciated for their looks. This isn't worship of Chad or Stacy. You don't get to cry about over-sexualising and gaslight|enrage us. Hypocrisy runs in their blood, but they do such a bad job because they don't even have the effort to deceive us well.

they're mentally ill
Or this. I don't even want to give them this excuse. They're just liars.

Male video game characters still look like mogger Tyrone's & Chads however. Shitlib & femoid game devs just know that single men cope with attractive female video game characters.

These same whores will tell me _ anime character from Jujutsu Kaisen is well-written or good because they're attractive. Why the fuck are you giving me this reason? They've infested the JJK community so much, making videos talking shit about how MAPPA is feasting their eyes and how women have been neglected from eye-candy. What? What's the difference if men said this OUTSIDE of anime media? At least let everyone eat good :society: I'm not going to sit here and lie and say attractive people are not appreciated for their looks. This isn't worship of Chad or Stacy. You don't get to cry about over-sexualising and gaslight|enrage us. Hypocrisy runs in their blood, but they do such a bad job because they don't even have the effort to deceive us well.
At least for now it's only the Japanese studios that are continuing to create female characters, but how long will it be before they too collapse under the avalanche of progressives?

The pattern is often the same: first you observe female characters being powerful and showing that they're as capable as men, then they'll do everything in their power to demonstrate the competition between men and women on screen, followed by a process of progressive de-feminization of these characters to accustom viewers to this transition and make them accept it in the collective unconscious.

At least for now it's only the Japanese studios that are continuing to create female characters, but how long will it be before they too collapse under the avalanche of progressives?

The pattern is often the same: first you observe female characters being powerful and showing that they're as capable as men, then they'll do everything in their power to demonstrate the competition between men and women on screen, followed by a process of progressive de-feminization of these characters to accustom viewers to this transition and make them accept it in the collective unconscious.
That's why I only PS3maxx. Getting a PS2 soon as well, or PSVITA. PC will have to wait, I'll use that for horror games.

Male video game characters still look like mogger Tyrone's & Chads however. Shitlib & femoid game devs just know that single men cope with attractive female video game characters.
For male characters we observe two extremes: they are absolute chads who have a cuck mentality or they are feminine pretty boys to blur the line between man and woman to appeal to non- binary people.

That's why I only PS3maxx. Getting a PS2 soon as well, or PSVITA. PC will have to wait, I'll use that for horror games.
Good , I played Ico all day, a game released on PS2 and PS3 without a walkthrough, it's truly a marvel and a dreamlike adventure. The atmosphere and the puzzles are so well interwoven in this game. If you don't plan to support the companies, don't play modern games anymore

Good , I played Ico all day, a game released on PS2 and PS3 without a walkthrough, it's truly a marvel and a dreamlike adventure. The atmosphere and the puzzles are so well interwoven in this game. If you don't plan to support the companies, don't play modern games anymore
:bigbrain:

Can’t make this shit up
No fucking way :feelskek:
They are literally made to be chads And they still arent good enough

They want us to play as trannies just like their stanic god requires.

Can’t make this shit up
Wtf, two gigachads

I liked the 2013 the best, she was curvier and younger looking.

In short, if you want to play games that are still good today and not influenced by communist propaganda, you'd better stick to the pre-2013 games.
or play Nip/chink/korean games

Granblue fantasy relink Q62cvSSK6R
Granblue fantasy relink HB7CChJH4D
Granblue fantasy relink kEbJTTbsVA
Game f5a5gE3Pg2
Game v7LgZSeoZI
Game xkNsy2JLWr
Nioh2 8zJZpbp2wD
Nioh2 ej5idZrhqq
Nioh2 zvkmluAo6L

Hell even npc characters in GBF looks more attractive than modern western MC foids

Granblue fantasy relink 40R4mVk9gh
Granblue fantasy relink wqMWVg3YHr
Granblue fantasy relink krnshh1vs1
Granblue fantasy relink rzc2oCSF6O
Granblue fantasy relink 5dvh9C1IGV
Granblue fantasy relink ircYmnGBqD
Granblue fantasy relink 7mzGwad5Lb

Last edited: