Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Evolution, inceldom, and religion: Possibly the highest IQ thing I've read all year

>My view is the opposite, that no field of human knowledge supports God and the Old Testament

Stopped reading there. The Old Testament is nothing but anthropomorphic nationalist written up by exiled Jews during the Babylonian exile. It's all made up bullshit.

Thinking this is the highest IQ thing of the year makes me think you are very low IQ.

Thinking this is the highest IQ thing of the year makes me think you are very low IQ.

You read through all that in less than 5 minutes? Damn, you are a fast reader.
>My view is the opposite, that no field of human knowledge supports God and the Old Testament

Stopped reading there. The Old Testament is nothing but anthropomorphic nationalist written up by exiled Jews during the Babylonian exile. It's all made up bullshit.

Edgy teen atheist detected.

Last edited:
I'm reading it and it's pretty good so far. But the writer neglects to mention social proof, which supports his "women want sexy sons to spread their genes" arguments. Everyone knows for some strange reason women are more attracted to men who are already sexually successful. All those stories of men who had little interest from women until they got a girlfriend then suddenly they had a lot of female attention.