Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Evolution, eugenics a cope?

Suicidal Schizoid

Suicidal Schizoid

Artificial Intellectual
★★
I believe in evolution but I don't get all these people who say that nature will select the best and keep the best, even when it comes to animals let alone humans (because that is so blatantly obvious), we know that women are dysgenic as fuck and they select based on physical traits which are not needed in modern day society, IQ and wealth are more important AKA how successful will you be, yet we still hear arguments from nature and evolution when it comes to the blackpill.

Is social darwinism just a pesudo theory made by humans because it doesn't feel like it's observed in the wild as adhamently as they claim so ?

Sure the mother that kills her ill cubs and keeps the strong ones might be a simple argument that there is darwinism happening but on a bigger picture ? On the big screen, animals are riddled with diseases and aren't surviving at all, apply the same thing to humans, why weren't we able to weed out diseases especially genetic ones, and favor more disease resistant genes long before society even started ? We know that humans existed for at least 200K years, 200K years and we're still riddled with diseases, wtf ? and if you make arguments about marriages etc not making us eugenic, thats only the last 10K years, not the whole of human existence, most of our existence was in the wild and supposedly under the laws of nature and darwinism yet here we are still struggling with nanosized microbes and genes.

All species more or less are dying and the fact that we exist itself is an argument against the harmony of nature because we are at the top of the animal kingdom and at the highest numbers, so one way or another we will decimate all the creatures on this earth's population and even ourselves potentially. Usually in the wild, predators are supposed to be few and at the top but us humans break that cycle completely, the most prolific killer to ever exist and can kill any other creature because of our tools today.

It seems whenever you talk with people about this or read about their discussions you have two types of people, religious person who tells you nature is harmonious and a wonderous creation of god, or darwinists who replace the word god with nature and let all hell break loose.

Idk more and more I'm just believing in entropy and that all natural systems will collapse more or less, reminds me of that george carlin bit about it, It kinda makes me let go of this bs and just live my life and die, humans will die out and that's it.

Thread that inspired this http://www.mikraite.org/Human-Evolution-td17.html

It goes in detail about how females select based on aesthetic traits making survival harder for the species, I could've worded it better but I'm tired from lack of sleep.

Any thoughts are welcome

HighIQcels please answer

Well there's some truth to that idea but then these traits get exaggerated to the point of ornamentation. It was probably best for a foid to not breed with a deformed disabled guy because he probably had some genetic abnormality but choosing a mate because of their eye color is clearly aesthetic for the most part.

Well there's some truth to that idea but then these traits get exaggerated to the point of ornamentation. It was probably best for a foid to not breed with a deformed disabled guy because he probably had some genetic abnormality but choosing a mate because of their eye color is clearly aesthetic for the most part.
My point is why are genetically disabled people even a thing if nature is supposedly darwinist and eugenic? 200k years of human existence yet it still exists...
Now the other post talks about women dating stupid men because they will keep selecting purely on aesthetic grounds and keep dumbing down the gene pool which means eventually we'll just have more stupid and stupid people if it keeps going like that.
Which plays into entropy and that we will kill ourselves out of existence eventually.

Dont forget that besides natural selection there is also sexual selection, many people dont even know about sexual selection and will label everything as "natural selection".

Also evolution isnt perfect, never heard anyone claim that

My point is why are genetically disabled people even a thing if nature is supposedly darwinist and eugenic? 200k years of human existence yet it still exists.
Because 1. Even a 1/10 foid has an easy time procreating since foids live life on tutorial mode and 2. Mutations can always happen

My point is why are genetically disabled people even a thing if nature is supposedly darwinist and eugenic? 200k years of human existence yet it still exists...
Now the other post talks about women dating stupid men because they will keep selecting purely on aesthetic grounds and keep dumbing down the gene pool which means eventually we'll just have more stupid and stupid people if it keeps going like that.
Which plays into entropy and that we will kill ourselves out of existence eventually.
Because stupid people breed more often. Even if you control for looks, people with lower IQs just have more children.

Genetically disabled people only exist because evolution is a giant game of mix and match hoping that your offspring are still good and didn't pick up any nasty genetic combinations.

At the end of the day it's still selection it's just based on aesthetics rather than purpose. About the disease resistance thing, there's no obvious way to tell what people are more immune to diseases so selection based off that wouldn't really make any sense, plus we should have naturally became more resistant to disease over time because those who are less resistant are less likely to survive. I would never expect us a species to become completely immune to disease when diseases can also adapt and change. For example bacteria can become more immune to antibiotics the more they're used.

Dont forget that besides natural selection there is also sexual selection, many people dont even know about sexual selection and will label everything as "natural selection".

Also evolution isnt perfect, never heard anyone claim that
The claim is that evolution with time will weed out bad genetic things because of survival of the fittest, isn't that a common claim

I never knew of sexual selection, ngl I'm all too new into that field but will read more about it to come to conclusions
Because 1. Even a 1/10 foid has an easy time procreating since foids live life on tutorial mode and 2. Mutations can always happen
So we failed by giving foids the power to select mates in a way and we should've discarded bad looking foids
Mutations can happen in a good way too, so why are we stuck in a bad end
Because stupid people breed more often. Even if you control for looks, people with lower IQs just have more children.

Genetically disabled people only exist because evolution is a giant game of mix and match hoping that your offspring are still good and didn't pick up any nasty genetic combinations.
If it's the case then we should never have arguments for blackpill from evolution or psychevolution right and it's weak af because a chad and stacy could still birth a subhuman cause who knows what's in their genes and what mixup could give what
At the end of the day it's still selection it's just based on aesthetics rather than purpose. About the disease resistance thing, there's no obvious way to tell what people are more immune to diseases so selection based off that wouldn't really make any sense, plus we should have naturally became more resistant to disease over time because those who are less resistant are less likely to survive. I would never expect us a species to become completely immune to disease when diseases can also adapt and change. For example bacteria can become more immune to antibiotics the more they're used.
I know bacteria build resistances but still the human body shouldn't be this fragile and if it weren't for modern medicine we would be dropping like flies over the silliest shit

So we failed by giving foids the power to select mates in a way and we should've discarded bad looking foids
Foids always were the gatekeepers of sex and relationships

The claim is that evolution with time will weed out bad genetic things because of survival of the fittest, isn't that a common claim

I never knew of sexual selection, ngl I'm all too new into that field but will read more about it to come to conclusions

If it's the case then we should never have arguments for blackpill from evolution or psychevolution right and it's weak af because a chad and stacy could still birth a subhuman cause who knows what's in their genes and what mixup could give what

I know bacteria build resistances but still the human body shouldn't be this fragile and if it weren't for modern medicine we would be dropping like flies over the silliest shit

The contradiction of existence lies in the inability to try to rationalize the irrational nature of the world every second

Fisherian Runaway has been causing mass extinctions, just see these servants with ridiculous horns that make them kill themselves
I already posted once that society is a pendulum between physically attractive people standing out to a destructive point and then intelligent people standing out in the destruction and manipulation of these people

Like the top desired woman nowadays tends to want as much as possible to look like a no-brainer mass of fat concentrated in certain parts of the body incapable of generating any reasoning and always with big lips
And the the genetic top man tends to be any guy who is abnormally tall (fucked up heart) with a lot of muscles and with the same personality as a violent chimpanzee

Last edited: