Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Evil white woman makes fun on Indians and then gets doxxed

The first time in a foids life that her actions have actual consequences and she is unable to cope with that

very based curries

Jfl at this entire situation:feelskek:.

Absolutely based. Fuck her, I hope she suffers mentally from this.

Simps and cucks are trying to say she said it "jokingly", which proves that most people dont care about curries, but when someone "jokingly" make fun of trannies and gays, the person gets crucified.

200.gif

The CIDF is a force to be reckoned with.

the reason why I hate this foid so much is becuase she is a normietard who have no problem to openslty hate Indians while she worship Jamal and tyrone.
she would never say the same thing about blacks.

Last edited:
When you fuck with Comanches, you get the sitting bull!

Get these foids what they desERve

She got pelted with stones and she resigned from her workplace btw

very based curries
Absolutely based. Fuck her, I hope she suffers mentally from this.

Simps and cucks are trying to say she said it "jokingly", which proves that most people dont care about curries, but when someone "jokingly" make fun of trannies and gays, the person gets crucified.
Get these foids what they desERve
the reason why I hate this foid so much is becuase she is a normietard who have no problem to openslty hate Indians while she worship Jamal and tyrone.
she would never say the same thing about blacks.
The CIDF is a force to be reckoned with.
Jfl at this entire situation:feelskek:.

They will rape her now

Im surprised Indians are smart enough to doxx

I can already imagine the 4'11 indians forcing themselves on that hoe (in Manhunt 2)

Dnr x is for faggots and onlyfans bitches now.

@Pajeetsingh @jeetcel @curryboy420

Absolutely Based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back