Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Evil Saitama Could Be Coming to One Punch Man

Video 5 months ago. Nothing happened since. Mastar is a king of clickbait, on the levels of double4anime if you remember him.

Video 5 months ago. Nothing happened since. Mastar is a king of clickbait, on the levels of double4anime if you remember him.
nothing like that so far in the web comic, the manga follows the web comic for the most part

nothing like that so far in the web comic, the manga follows the web comic for the most part
Garou fight was completely different.

Garou fight was completely different.
The manga adds more fluff but overall follows mostly the same beats. Although it did add the martial arts tournament and make the Suiryu character that was later added to the web comic.

The manga adds more fluff but overall follows mostly the same beats. Although it did add the martial arts tournament and make the Suiryu character that was later added to the web comic.
It wasn’t more fluff if they literally had God give Garou a powerup, while in the Webcomic it was just natural monsterization. There was actually less fluff in his fight against the heroes as well, as they all just died from cosmic radiation poisoning.

It wasn’t more fluff if they literally had God give Garou a powerup, while in the Webcomic it was just natural monsterization. There was actually less fluff in his fight against the heroes as well, as they all just died from cosmic radiation poisoning.
I said it follows the web comic for the most part not that it's panel for panel the same. Does it generally follow the web comic or not? IE monster association crap, fight with garou, garou loses monsterization, saitama goes to live at hero HQ, etc? By fluff I mean it tells the story in like 5 "chapters" versus 80.

Do you think I was gainsaying what you said? The point was that not only has there been nothing indicating that saitama will fight the bad version of himself in the manga, but there's nothing like that in the web comic either, which the manga DOES FOLLOW for THE MOST PART and is ostensibly at the ending arc before the faggot that made it decided to stop continuing the story for 18 months to make a whole different project.

I said it follows the web comic for the most part not that it's panel for panel the same. Does it generally follow the web comic or not? IE monster association crap, fight with garou, garou loses monsterization, saitama goes to live at hero HQ, etc? By fluff I mean it tells the story in like 5 "chapters" versus 80.

Do you think I was gainsaying what you said? The point was that not only has there been nothing indicating that saitama will fight the bad version of himself in the manga, but there's nothing like that in the web comic either, which the manga DOES FOLLOW for THE MOST PART and is ostensibly at the ending arc before the faggot that made it decided to stop continuing the story for 18 months to make a whole different project.
I mean God and Blast being involved in the manga is a huge difference tbh.

Baldcape is a baldcel.

Does Amatias like Delicious Flat Chest?

So you think Saitama is going to fight an evil version of himself in the manga?
Doubt, although Garou copying him was kind of close