Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Evil people" aren't the problem

D

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★★★
Because there are no NON-evil people, there is no non-evil LIFE, evil is essential for "individuals" to exist, human life is a game of pride, envy, lust, hatred, and who gets to be the most selfish "winner" beating everyone else

Live = ɘvi⅃

You shouldn't complain about injustice in a game of who gets to be the most evil

Nice avi, reminds me of ouroboros

The head bites the tail, in death they are born.

Et47uycyc2y81

Perfect goodness can't exist in our world. That's why people cope with life after death.

Fairness is an abstract construct we've built to maintain order in our societies in the face of nature's inherent and chaotic unfairness. Unfairness is like entropy - it's the natural state of things, and all things tend towards it.

Crying about fairness is like crying about gravity when you want to jump out of a window and fly.

I'm not evil. I hate evil.

@Destroyed lonely You've taken what I've said about fairness and incorrectly applied it to a claim about the existence of good and evil. What's fair and what's moral (either good or evil) are two different things. You've made a category error. If you meant to say that was also edgy, that's not correct either.

Last edited:
evil sex havers are the real problem in the world