Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Evil incels plotting the end of the world.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

how vice news reporters think the average incel is:

Accurate representation of me at 16.8 bmi

Yep. That’s what every single .is user seems like to IT

Brutal. I used to be super skinny too but my bmi is around 20 now
I am now stabilized at 17 but sometimes it drops to less, I'm anorexic tier because I fell for the hollow cheex meme

I am now stabilized at 17 but sometimes it drops to less, I'm anorexic tier because I fell for the hollow cheex meme
Did you purposely get that thin or are you just naturally skinny? I eat 4,000 calories a day to try to gain weight

Did you purposely get that thin or are you just naturally skinny? I eat 4,000 calories a day to try to gain weight
I used to be 115kgs and decided to lose weight asap as part of looksmaxxing (jfl) I lost 60kgs over 5 months more or less, never was naturally skinny aside from like when I was 12 or some shit
I'll buy you a burger mang.
jfl

I used to be 115kgs and decided to lose weight asap as part of looksmaxxing (jfl) I lost 60kgs over 5 months more or less, never was naturally skinny aside from like when I was 12 or some shit
Dude, that’s nuts. I would love to be a naturally bigger guy instead of a skinny fuck. You literally lost over half your body weight in 5 months. Absolutely insane

Dude, that’s nuts. I would love to be a naturally bigger guy instead of a skinny fuck. You literally lost over half your body weight in 5 months. Absolutely insane
I prefer being skinny personally I just like feeling light af and fitting in clothes etc
I hate the gym so much and can't afford to have one at home, the whole idea of lifting for me sounds like an exercise in futility
Yeah it was insane, I went it at it like a retard, starving and running 20-40 kms a day

Go get a Burger bro...

You look like shit

The curryland heat has really fried your brain.

I prefer being skinny personally I just like feeling light af and fitting in clothes etc
I hate the gym so much and can't afford to have one at home, the whole idea of lifting for me sounds like an exercise in futility
Yeah it was insane, I went it at it like a retard, starving and running 20-40 kms a day
That much running is brutal. My god. Running sucks a lot more than lifting

Just confirms we are alien to everyone

Not "evil".

not entirely related but there are buddhist cults whose goal is to literally end the world. (Aum Shrinkyo etc)

since in buddhist teaching, life is suffering, and reduction of suffering is good, therefore, one of the conclusions can be: the eradication of everyone.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQSi-0Yc7jM

They're not evil. They're the good guys.

cope
since foids will fk any incel who looks like that :lul:
they love fucking scary dangerous things

Looks like a xenodemon