Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel evil femoids wanted to send children into sex slavery in morroco

@Smallframecel back at it again with the sub 0 level IQ posts

She should be killed slowly, fucking slut.

People who intend to harm children are the worst kind of scum. They deserve the worst death imaginable.

back at it again

People who intend to harm children are the worst kind of scum. They deserve the worst death imaginable.
Somebodyyy think of the childrennnnnn :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Whores do everything for their own benefits

They'll ignore this thread.

I care about children tbh. I think it’s because they are nicer to me than other age groups.

Yea but they willl grow up and all the girls will turn into whores and sluts and guys will turn into normies and chad and they will make fun of us and they will probably fuck while we rot.

Why was he banned?

Last edited:
Morrocco is a great vacation spot for foids they should all be sent there

She is not as sexy as shown on the site though. Research revealed she really looks like this:

parker.jpg

I mean it only makes sense that she is not attractive. A Stacy like on the picture on the link would never sell her relatives to slavery. She gets all the money she wants from cucks and all the attention she wants from Chad.

What does ds say about islam.

Ds is a great news site. I look at all the news websites though.

Typical disquesting whore.

What does ds say about islam.

Ds is a great news site. I look at all the news websites though.

Typical disquesting whore.

"Andrew Anglin is the founder and editor of the neo-Nazi Daily Stormer website."

He said:

"—“Female Hajis Fear to Wear the Headtowel in Public After Trump Win—You Should Yell at Them”"

Female hajis don't even exist, which is funny because he claims to have studied Islam.. reading Breitbart =/= studying Islam, Andrew.

man i must go to morocco.

I care about children tbh. I think it’s because they are nicer to me than other age groups.
You probably live in a country or city where there isn't pedo hysteria.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back