Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Evidence That Our Names Physically Change Our Faces Over Time

This thread also mentions the namepill

My name is Chad now. How long until I look like him ?

non sense
It's not much, but the effect is there:

1722803694575-png.1214421

This thread also mentions the namepill

How is that even possible? This is interesting

Do you think nicknames have any effect on this too? Like you’re named something else but most people refer to you by your nickname
Quite likely yes I'd say. It's something you use, something you identify as, and something that was probably already chosen to fit you, so the effect might be even stronger.

Quite likely yes I'd say. It's something you use, something you identify as, and something that was probably already chosen to fit you, so the effect might be even stronger.
Interesting. In my case though it’s just a shortened version of my name so it can’t be that big of a difference

Maybe the facial expression starts to match the name? If you have a good name, you'll be treated slightly better, so you'll have more confidence as an adult and your facial expression will reflect that. Just speculation...

Loner trait: you couldn't guess any of their names correctly