Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Evidence sub 8 theory is true!!

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
This screen shot from the German microzensus shows the percentage of single house holds by age differentiated by sex. It shows that until around 55 years of age women are MUCH LESS LIKELY TO BE SINGLE. Now since each woman logically has one partner if she is not in a single household this must mean and there can be no other explanation than: "Young women date a broader age range". Old women are completely unattractive and out of the dating game. All men want young women. You can see it here in the chart. And since some older men succeed and get young women this means that for young men there are only very few women left to choose from. Logically if some old men get young women then less women are left for young men who can only date women younger than themselves. And thus there is more competition for women than for men and thus women can choose extremely attractive partners. Please show me where my logic is wrong if you disagree.

Mikrozensus

in Germany it´s more like sub 9 law.

your theory is right bro. But I still hate humanity

just be chad bro

In my opinion, the sub8 "theory" is only true in countries with a developed dating culture, with the ONS casual sex widespread as a "socially acceptable" reality. Then the sub8 rule is good when we talk about dating and casual sex. But when we talk about LTRs things changes dramatically.

I dont think people know how 9/10 people look like. 7/10 and above is chad not 9.9/10.

I dont think people know how 9/10 people look like. 7/10 and above is chad not 9.9/10.
7/10 is chadlite tier. Chad tier is a net demarcation from the chadlite tier. Chad has good facial features, good skin, good overall body, and HEIGHT.

It is clear who is a Chad and who is not.

7/10 is chadlite tier. Chad tier is a net demarcation from the chadlite tier. Chad has good facial features, good skin, good overall body, and HEIGHT.

It is clear who is a Chad and who is not.
. You are chad if you are above 6ft1 and 7/10. A 9/10 in face can slay at 5ft10.

Fuck off with this sub 8 meme.