Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Evidence of the "40 beheaded babies".

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic
★★★★★
Brutal, can't believe Israel really murdered 40 innocent Palestinian babies like that.

I figured they wouldn't have targetted the babies specifically.

Brutal, can't believe Israel really murdered 40 innocent Palestinian babies like that.
Israel has murdered far more babies than that. 50% of Gaza is children and they've already killed at least 4 times as many in response. Mostly with bombs, which produce the same effect as discussed here. Bombs often lead to people being burned alive.

I figured they wouldn't have targetted the babies specifically.
They likely did. One of the charred remains was an adult and baby together-- it was so charred they couldn't identify what it was without a CT scan. Hamas are stupid, Killing babies and children doesn't accomplish anything, it just makes you look like the bad guy.

Israel has murdered far more babies than that. 50% of Gaza is children and they've already killed at least 4 times as many in response.
Brutal. But don't worry, i'm sure the western world will respond to these brutal atrocities from the Israeli regime with devastating Sanctions from Hell™

Brutal. But don't worry, i'm sure the western world will respond to these brutal atrocities from the Israeli regime with devastating Sanctions from Hell™

:feelskek:

The English Premier League also went all in on BLM after the George Floyd shit, had it plastered on shirts, kneeling before every game, for months and months. Then BLM organisations started tweeting about Palestine and they ditched it instantly. :feelskek:

They likely did. One of the charred remains was an adult and baby together-- it was so charred they couldn't identify what it was without a CT scan. Hamas are stupid, Killing babies and children doesn't accomplish anything, it just makes you look like the bad guy.
They seem insane.

The English Premier League also went all in on BLM after the George Floyd shit, had it plastered on shirts, kneeling before every game, for months and months. Then BLM organisations started tweeting about Palestine and they ditched it instantly. :feelskek:
Tom Cruise Laughing GIF by JustViral

Clown world

Cope. Western World licks Israels boots