Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (EVIDENCE) Living life without intimacy involuntarily is physically deteriorating and unhealthy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
First thing, before we start off this post, I'm first going to say that FaggotTears is going to bring up the argument that "monks" or those VOLUNTARY celibates are living life just fine. The KEY word here is VOLUNTARY, while we are INVOLUNTARY celibates. The psychological impact between those two scenarios will be very different.

This is why rape is considered traumatizing. Although SEX is a pleasurable act, when the woman INVOLUNTARILY had sex without wanting it, it's going to affect her, right? Well, the same APPLIES TO US. WE ARE NOT MONKS WHO DELIBERATELY ABSTAIN FROM SEX, SO WE ARE INVOLUNTARY CELIBATES. IT'S NOT GOING TO AFFECT MONKS THE SAME WAY IT AFFECTS US INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE PEOPLE, JUST LIKE IT WON'T AFFECT TWO PEOPLE WILLINGLY HAVING SEX, THE WAY IT AFFECTS A RAPE VICTIM, EVEN BOTH SITUATIONS CONTAIN SEX IN IT.

Ok, now we got that out of the way, let's get onto the evidence itself.

From this link https://health.usnews.com/health-news/health-wellness/articles/2014/07/07/is-abstinence-unhealthy

"On the other hand, if psychological needs go unmet for long periods of time, it will absolutely fuck us up physically and psychologically. People develop neuroses, addictions, and even delusions to get their needs met. Research shows that social isolation is more harmful than alcoholism or smoking.5 Depression and stress are related with all sorts of terrible physical issues".

In addition to that, being lonely is equivalent to smoking about 15 cigarettes per day.

Screen Shot 2018 06 06 at 100701 PM

"Loneliness is more deadly than even obesity" - from the picture above

Last edited:
MGTOW IS FREEDOM! RIGHT GUYS?
o-DAVID-CAMERON-SAD-facebook.jpg

"No you fucking misogynist midget loser! You just have to improve your personality and become 100% aromantic and asexual!"

I guess it's time to Lay Down And Rot I suppose.

Feels good knowing someday I'm going to say 'its all over', and actually mean it. Someday sooner, rather than later, it seems.

That's another black pill in my immune system.

What if I have friends and family and fap?

First thing, before we start off this post, I'm first going to say that FaggotTears is going to bring up the argument that "monks" or those VOLUNTARY celibates are living life just fine.

Just fine ? Their track record doesn't show that.

Just fine ? Their track record doesn't show that.

In a post that I read months ago, some guy said "Monks live just fine too. Maybe in your case it's different as it's involuntarily, but that's proof people can live without sex."

@blickpall is this post blackpill archive worthy?

I'm not lonely I have anime and you guys