Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everywhere is becoming the same globohomo shithole.

K

Kafka2020

Edgelord
★★
So I'm stuck in Australia, I fucking hate it, I wish that the Chinese would just carpet bomb the eastern coastline.

But I was thinking, even if I was vaxxed and able to leave to another country and stay there for any serious amount of time, where would I go? What country or heck, floating landmass on this planet isn't a cucked, faggot cesspool?

I've noticed it even in my job, I have reached the pinnacle of the corporate environment, a mainstream bank with a STEM job where I make six figures. Of course, it is a fucking shitshow but even if I wanted to leave, there isn't anywhere else to go. Not many places can give me more money and even if they did, the taxes rates are horrendous and diminishing returns would just fuck me over.

You can't even money max anymore, good luck trying with a overregulated environment with almost a 50% income tax to pay for shit healthcare that every useless cunt will defend, despite the fact it got them to take the vaxx with no choice in the matter.

I can cope with all that, I'm in a country that is probably at least 20 years behind everything, cool, whatever. But the people, even the supposed intelligent people that I'm supposed to work with are the biggest cucks I have ever met. Australian men are the biggest simps I have ever seen, they are either dumb brutes or feminised cucks that lick the asshole of the globohomo agenda.

I don't understand anymore, there is no escape with these people, but the amount of forced ideological mental illness, it is basically is just a open prison.
I couldn't give a fuck about any of the social justice/ESG/communist crap, but god I wish these people would just FUCK OFF.

I'm in a country that is probably at least 20 years behind everything
cry me a river richfag

ima living in central asia, you wouldnt last a month here

cry me a river richfag

ima living in central asia, you wouldnt last a month here
I'm not saying that woe is me or anything like that.

But in time, everything will become like central asia, it is fucking depressing.

Welcome to the west.

The Elites will turn every country into the same soulless, race-mixxed, gay and crime ridden shithole. All Western countries are basically the same by now. But Australia is extra gay for some reason. The Corona-lockdowns were super brutal there, I heard.

The Elites will turn every country into the same soulless, race-mixxed, gay and crime ridden shithole. All Western countries are basically the same by now. But Australia is extra gay for some reason. The Corona-lockdowns were super brutal there, I heard.
Australia is a super cucked country, it is just in their culture and their social psyche.

So I'm stuck in Australia, I fucking hate it, I wish that the Chinese would just carpet bomb the eastern coastline.

But I was thinking, even if I was vaxxed and able to leave to another country and stay there for any serious amount of time, where would I go? What country or heck, floating landmass on this planet isn't a cucked, faggot cesspool?

I've noticed it even in my job, I have reached the pinnacle of the corporate environment, a mainstream bank with a STEM job where I make six figures. Of course, it is a fucking shitshow but even if I wanted to leave, there isn't anywhere else to go. Not many places can give me more money and even if they did, the taxes rates are horrendous and diminishing returns would just fuck me over.

You can't even money max anymore, good luck trying with a overregulated environment with almost a 50% income tax to pay for shit healthcare that every useless cunt will defend, despite the fact it got them to take the vaxx with no choice in the matter.

I can cope with all that, I'm in a country that is probably at least 20 years behind everything, cool, whatever. But the people, even the supposed intelligent people that I'm supposed to work with are the biggest cucks I have ever met. Australian men are the biggest simps I have ever seen, they are either dumb brutes or feminised cucks that lick the asshole of the globohomo agenda.

I don't understand anymore, there is no escape with these people, but the amount of forced ideological mental illness, it is basically is just a open prison.
I couldn't give a fuck about any of the social justice/ESG/communist crap, but god I wish these people would just FUCK OFF.
Yeah, even Thailand is literally the east and 3rd world version of America rn

I live in Australia as well. Pretty cucked down here.

Yeah, hate that they're forcing that homosexuality shit everywhere.

Get a Job in a gulf country(Bahrain and Kuwait are the best). No gays or LGBT there.

How did you end up in that situation?
I am living here) You are asking the obvious, man. But it is not bad - how would you know.. my parents lived here, and overall extended family lives here too