Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everywhere besides the casual WhatsApp group, there's another WhatsApp group but only with the cool ones

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
In general school, high school, college, workplace, all the time there will be another more select group that not everyone will be a part of. And never being part of these kind of groups is one of the biggest hints that you are ugly and considered at the bottom.

And if you think that your class/workplace does not have something like this... I have some bad news for you. And yes, I'm also talking with you incels in denial :feelsLSD:

Brutal groupchatpill

In general school, high school, college, workplace, all the time there will be another more select group that not everyone will be a part of. And never being part of these kind of groups is one of the biggest hints that you are ugly and considered at the bottom.

And if you think that your class/workplace does not have something like this... I have some bad news for you. And yes, I'm also talking with you incels in denial :feelsLSD:
Is this a bad thing? :feelsseriously:

Ive realized this in HS

I don't even have whatsapp.
But have noticed that there are many facebook group chats with people i know that i am not in.
People who they just met will be invited and they will talk about the group chats infront of me.
Don't know if they realise i am never in them, but i am always the outsider

I don't have whattsap groups, only one with my family, do they have one without me?

Brutal socialoutcastpill

groupchatpill destroyed me

True to an extent, how gives a fuck about WhatsApp though ?

but it does show you your status in the class/workplace
I'm usually in these groups, still an incel though. I don't even chat in there cos I can't be bothered by sandbox level work politics

In group chats I was ignored or insulted without people realizing I was there (If I managed to get into one lol)