Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everytime someone says something nice or positive, I take it as virtue signaling

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
My trust level has really hit an all time low.

I'm tired of getting bamboozled by people pretending to give a damn so they look good.

To this day many people unironically believe Warren buffet has good intentions when he says he wants to raise taxes (even though it doesn't affect him since his wealth is not from wagecucking)

What's worse is they keep repeating this dumb lie that billionaires donate a lot to charity. No it's not a charity, it's a charity trust controlled by them which is used to avoid taxes.

People are at the top because the average person is moronic and falls for feels goods shit every damn time.

Last edited:
What an amazing post. You're a cool user. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:p:p:p:p:lul:

I'm tired of getting bamboozled by people pretending to give a damn so they look good.

Yeah, I can def relate. Then I wonder if when I say something positive if others feel that way 'bout me. But, like you, I'm also tired of getting bamboozled...

If you're ugly anytime someone is nice to you it's virtue signaling and they just want to look good/have a good conscious e.g. genetic abomination sits alone and some tallfag or sportsfag sits with him or girl ask the the deformed/mentally ill kid to prom. The only people I like are the people that ignore me and let me rot/keep to my self in peace.

To this day many people unironically believe Warren buffet has good intentions when he says he wants to raise taxes (even though it doesn't affect him since his wealth is not from wagecucking)

What's worse is they keep repeating this dumb lie that billionaires donate a lot to charity. No it's not a charity, it's a charity trust controlled by them which is used to avoid taxes.

People are at the top because the average person is moronic and falls for feels goods shit every damn time.
If you're ugly anytime someone is nice to you it's virtue signaling and they just want to look good/have a good conscious e.g. genetic abomination sits alone and some tallfag or sportsfag sits with him or girl ask the the deformed/mentally ill kid to prom. The only people I like are the people that ignore me and let me rot/keep to my self in peace.

Plus 1

That's because it is.

Wish literally everyone IRL would leave me alone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back