Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over everytime in enter the BR/portugese thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
and i have to use the translate button

this is what i see
Screenshot 15

:feels::feels: fuck you jewgle translate

SoyUnPerdedor

I hate globalism but the world would be a better place if we all just spoke one language tbh. It would be so much easier.

@Mainländer @KilluminoidBR @JeffGoldblumInTheFly @wizardcel @Smallondick @braziliansemga

explain this shit :feelsrope:

I thought you knew what "soy un perdedor" meant :forcedsmile:

There was even a song whose chorus was "Soy un perdedor, I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?"

Brutal loserpill

yeah the beck song is what i based my nick off of, but it's worse when its in english :cryfeels:

*smega
I remember watching that video on MTV as a teenager and thinking the lyrics were "So, open the door" instead of "soy un perdedor" :feelstastyman:

So, open the door" instead of "soy un perdedor" :feelstastyman:
yeah i was like that, i thought it was " i won't get the door" :feelstastyman: the lyrics were ambigious but great song nontheless. i thought you'd pick up on it since you lusophonic people can understand spanish better than anyone else

yeah i was like that, i thought it was " i won't get the door" :feelstastyman: the lyrics were ambigious but great song nontheless. i thought you'd pick up on it since you lusophonic people can understand spanish better than anyone else
Are you from Latin America??

Everyone should speak english

all this time I thought your name was on purpose, because in spanish it also means "I'm a loser"

Only thread I didn’t feel like I could GTFIT

I dont understand what you mean but okey

負け犬です

I hate globalism but the world would be a better place if we all just spoke one language tbh. It would be so much easier.
The Amerikike shows his true face

portugese is gay af