Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everytime i walk behind a girl I'm given a scared look + the girl trying to cover her ass

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
Whether I'm walking behind an ugly, attractive, or mid girl I'm given the same reaction and I don't know why, I'm not bad looking I just happen to be short for my age. It's gotten to the point where I have to constantly go on my phone pretending to scroll through it so i can avoid the same type of reaction i always get, it's over.

I love when they get uncomfortable when I stare, if they didn't want me to stare they shouldn't have dressed up like a whore

Attachments

• 6wyzrl9numo81.jpg
    6wyzrl9numo81.jpg
    742.1 KB · Views: 30
I love when they get uncomfortable when I stare, if they didn't want me to stare they shouldn't have dressed up like a whore
They love wearing booty shorts and leggings then are shocked when non chad looks.

how short are you boy

every time I walk and there's a girl I don't pay attention to her so idk what she does

Same here i also notice how they quickly adjust there clothing to reveal less when they hadn't bothered before.

I find it rather humorous how they dress up in tight booty shorts and then complain when people look.

The booty shorts are meant for Chad's eyes only.

Based. I also love it when they cross the street to avoid me as well. Makes me feel good to know they fear me.

keep in mind if you're chad then she wants you to stare at her ass, otherwise it's sexual assault.

*I am not RVD mods thought it was funny naming me him (revert this change now).