Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everytime i try to initiate a conversation with a girl it ends badly

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
I downloaded a dating app alot of people my age use a few months ago that I've since deleted, I found alot of attractive girls and I kinda just uploaded a mugshot of myself on there and occasionally went back to check if I had any luck with girls on there, essentially no one added me so I decided to take it into my own hands and add girls. The only two actually adding me back was some stupid blonde bitch who was into n*ggers and another who was a girl a year younger than me, I had trouble communicating with them both, the blonde one just poking fun at me and the younger one being obviously uncomfortable with my attempt at flirting with her.

it is impossible to talk to british foids because of the overwhelming sense of nausea produced by looking at their faces

you would not talk, just vomit in their disgusting faces

Never ever use them. It's pointless.

The trick is to not care, which is something you learn by getting desentized, and to not invest more than they have.
If they reply in one word or two, you just leave, because it's just a stupid bitch who doesn't like you anyways.

The point is, you cannot force anyone to like you, and the more you try to impress them, the less they like you. I've talked to foids on dating apps, and it went best when I just talked whatever. Tbh it would be good practice to install one again.