Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everytime i take a selfie i want to fucking scream

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Let myself go these past few months and I look like a fucking 1/10 FUUUUCKK

In a few more months you'll be 0.5/10. We only get worse and worse, breaking new limits on how bad we can get.

I swear you look like a Tyrone in that one photo you posted

I'm the same, especially when you flip it to see what you look like without the reflective camera, my face looks all crooked and gross, it's premium suifuel

In a few more months you'll be 0.5/10. We only get worse and worse, breaking new limits on how bad we can get.
We're like reverse Goku, JFL @ ourselves.

Same, I don't look that bad in the mirror or when others take pics of me but when I take pics of myself I look fucking awful.

I hate selfies as well. My face is so asymmetrical.

Let myself go these past few months and I look like a fucking 1/10 FUUUUCKK
Blackpill: Selfies actually make you look better. Turn on the front facing camera accidentally to see what you really look like

Blackpill: Selfies actually make you look better. Turn on the front facing camera accidentally to see what you really look like
Wtf? I thought you make selfies with the front camera?

Wtf? I thought you make selfies with the front camera?
Yes, but even giving it a second gives you a chance to adjust the angle subconsciously. It has to be accidental

Yes, but even giving it a second gives you a chance to adjust the angle subconsciously. It has to be accidental
Ah that's what you meant. Accidental switching is the worst.