Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everytime i see qt beautiful foid outside i get really pissed off and i wish that i was never even existed

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

لا اله الا الله
-
It's like a fucking torture man seeing all those beautiful teen prime foids with their super tight pants and t-shirts and realizing that you will never gonna have one of those qts as your girlfriend and they don't even know about your existence aswell u just saw them and instantly get flustered u are like falling in love for 5 seconds when u see one of those like really attractive foids in the streets and u get heart broken for NO FUCKING REASON it's pisses me off so fucking much I start to overthink and i just wish that i was not even existed it's just a INSTANT reminder that what have you missing on and this is coming from religioncel muslim like me who prays 5 times a day and fasts in every ramadan for 30 days i feel like i'm slowly becoming the person i hate which is pursuing wordly temporary dreams and getting mad when u can't get them i mean in the end it's all gonna disapper anyways and even chad and stacies is gonna die and not going to be remembered in this very big universe but still i always have those thoughts for like 5 minutes and then i remember verses from Quran and it really calms me down I know many of you are going to call religion as cope but i would seriously just kill myself if i was not a muslim at this point i just don't want to exist in this cruel temporary world do guys have any similar experiences please share with me i'd like read it

Absolutely brutal, man. Hate when that happens tbh.

Just remind yourself they deep throat chad and wouldnt even spit on you if you were on fire.

Just remind yourself they deep throat chad and wouldnt even spit on you if you were on fire.
yea i'm like she probably has 100 guys on her dm's and dating a gigachad anyways so fuck it but then I OVERTHINK and think things like ohh I coul've been that 'gigachad' and have her in my arms and then i start to dream about that random qt girl that 'i just saw' and then i realize that my existence is WORTHLESS like she didn't even know who i am and i'm such a fucking creep for thinking that FUCKING MUCH FOR A RANDOM BITCH THAT I JUST SAW holy shitt man i really get so mad i swear i would just end myself but Quran keeps me away :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry:

PLEASE stop posting just for the sake of posting u are lowering standarts of this forum and u are encouraging shit posting many high iqcels are not commenting because of you guys always taking the first posts
brutal

Low iqcels life/posts matter.

"Teehee I wanna know if you want this. You can't have it, but I wanna know if you want it!" :feelsPop:

PLEASE stop posting just for the sake of posting u are lowering standarts of this forum and u are encouraging shit posting many high iqcels are not commenting because of you guys always taking the first posts
what? i almost never take the first post lmao

Still remember being absolutely thrilled whenever I saw a group of women in my teens, my testosterone was pumping to the point it made me oblivious to reality. Today I feel like an old pervert just for looking at their direction.

Agreed. I stop posting cause these low iq postmaxxers

those are roasties probably. you gotta post the real cuties where there is a 5% chance they haven't been gangbanged yet
Still remember being absolutely thrilled whenever I saw a group of women in my teens, my testosterone was pumping to the point it made me oblivious to reality. Today I feel like an old pervert just for looking at their direction.
that's what the jews want you to feel. it's perfectly healthy to want lolis :feelsokman:

Low iqcels life/posts matter.
no it doesn't jfl just kidding postmaxxing is a cope anyways yea bro i got 30k posts on incel forum:feelstastyman::feelsrope: postmaxxers are truecel tier
what? i almost never take the first post lmao
but you just did that man and replied with only 1 word just for the sake of first posting such a normie move
it's indeed brutal to see beautiful women who is way above your league i rate myself like 3/10 or maybe 4/10 sometimes
those are roasties probably. you gotta post the real cuties where there is a 5% chance they haven't been gangbanged yet

that's what the jews want you to feel. it's perfectly healthy to want lolis :feelsokman:
no dude she was like legit stacy tier

but you just did that man and replied with only 1 word just for the sake of first posting such a normie move
I did 1 low effort post in 3 months = normie also i don't give a fuck about being first, just because i was first doesn't mean i care

I did 1 low effort post in 3 months = normie also i don't give a fuck about being first, just because i was first doesn't mean i care
ok bro whatever im not gonna argue over this stupid shit

Jfl @ not giving up on foids as an incel and just doing drugs and fapping

Tbhtbhtbhngl

It's like a fucking torture man seeing all those beautiful teen prime foids with their super tight pants and t-shirts and realizing that you will never gonna have one of those qts as your girlfriend and they don't even know about your existence aswell u just saw them and instantly get flustered u are like falling in love for 5 seconds when u see one of those like really attractive foids in the streets and u get heart broken for NO FUCKING REASON it's pisses me off so fucking much I start to overthink and i just wish that i was not even existed it's just a INSTANT reminder that what have you missing on and this is coming from religioncel muslim like me who prays 5 times a day and fasts in every ramadan for 30 days i feel like i'm slowly becoming the person i hate which is pursuing wordly temporary dreams and getting mad when u can't get them i mean in the end it's all gonna disapper anyways and even chad and stacies is gonna die and not going to be remembered in this very big universe but still i always have those thoughts for like 5 minutes and then i remember verses from Quran and it really calms me down I know many of you are going to call religion as cope but i would seriously just kill myself if i was not a muslim at this point i just don't want to exist in this cruel temporary world do guys have any similar experiences please share with me i'd like read it
View attachment 290017
View attachment 290018
this is why i dont even leave the house most the time. Don't want to be depressed and keep facing the fact no one gives af about me, so I stay hidden

Sounds like it's ragefuel for you. For me, when I see an attractive girl I just feel sad and empty.