Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everytime I see a old ww2 era video featuring fascists I get sad

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
I see those videos, those speeches and a sad grin appears in my face. Such glory, the people seems happy, cities in the background have personality (aka not the current futuristic shit design of things); makes me remember what we could have been, what we could be and what we are. You see soldiers marching, people happy, it's glorious. But then I come back into reality and remember all the misery we have to put up with.

It was all better, we men had a purpose, we weren't being jewed 24/7. In those videos there is no soyboy to be found or a crazy femshit chimping out, also that racial homogeneity, it just seems right, it's just way better than now.
(This one is one of my favorites, even though america didn't turn facist, but father coughlin along with people like Pelley were based as fuck. This speech on the jews emanates power)

There is always a future, there is hope

Same mate, it makes me shed a tear

getting forced to join army, work at gun factory, starving and getting bombarded by either allies or germans must be really great feeling

There is always a future, there is hope
Adolf Hitler in Paris 1940

I used to cope a lot with NS/fascism but I don't know if the world would really be that much better had they won.

I just wish women hadn't been liberate and things like racemixing didn't become rampant (in Brazil it's tough because this is going on for centuries now), but maybe it was already a losing battle back then. Maybe it's just the fate of every great empire, like the west as a whole is nowadays.

So, it is the end then?

I used to cope a lot with NS/fascism but I don't know if the world would really be that much better had they won.
I don't know man, but it really isn't that difficult to be better than now, moreso in Brazil were it was better in the 19th century, but in all aspects jfl

If the Axis won the world wouldn’t be degenerate like it is today.

Bring back another Joseph Stalin