Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everything went to shit once women stopped being treated like property

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
In more civilized times women used to be bought, sold, traded and treated like property:

market.jpg

Imagine no concept of dating or hookup apps. Just save up your money and then head on down to the market and buy a woman. You own her and can do anything with her. If she's certified virgin you can even take her as your wife, although you probably have to pay a lot more, maybe 10X or 50X more.

Once men stopped treating women as property the value of a virgin has plummetted to nearly zero -- there's none for sale and its illegal to buy because almost all foids are no longer virgins by the time they reach "sexual maturity" at age 18.

If men were to start valuing virginity maybe things would change. Personally I think marriage should only be an option for certified virgins. If a foid wants to use herself as a cumrag that's fine but whores have no business pretending to be honorable women and worthy wives. They should be rounded up and sent to live in whore houses for the rest of their lives. Divorced women should never again be allowed to marry, they automstically get shipped the whore house.

Because there's no value placed on virginity and faithfulness there's no way to differentiate the whores from the non-whores.

Virginity should be a basic requirement.

I think I have a lot of talent to be a woman owner.

Based, but if there is a death penalty if the foid is considered ugly or have sexual diseases things would get even better, also the government and the "sellers" could control the number of women through PGD so whe could get unlimited women.

In more civilized times women used to be bought, sold, traded and treated like property:

market.jpg

Imagine no concept of dating or hookup apps. Just save up your money and then head on down to the market and buy a woman. You own her and can do anything with her. If she's certified virgin you can even take her as your wife, although you probably have to pay a lot more, maybe 10X or 50X more.

Once men stopped treating women as property the value of a virgin has plummetted to nearly zero -- there's none for sale and its illegal to buy because almost all foids are no longer virgins by the time they reach "sexual maturity" at age 18.

If men were to start valuing virginity maybe things would change. Personally I think marriage should only be an option for certified virgins. If a foid wants to use herself as a cumrag that's fine but whores have no business pretending to be honorable women and worthy wives. They should be rounded up and sent to live in whore houses for the rest of their lives. Divorced women should never again be allowed to marry, they automstically get shipped the whore house.

Because there's no value placed on virginity and faithfulness there's no way to differentiate the whores from the non-whores.
Incredibly based.

I have a reproduction of that painting - "The Babylonian Marriage Market," hanging on my wall btw.

That painting is absolutely beautiful. Seeing women being brought back in their rightful place brings a joyful tear to my eye.

Last edited:

market.jpg

The only thing they're good for is fucking.

Women are fucking animals and should be treated like that.

Ok, but how would you prove virginity?

But tons of virgins don't have hymens.
If a foid doesn't have a hymen then she goes in the discount section for being unverified.