Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

everything was better and more profound in 2000-2010

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Everything was better in 2000's - music, movies, relationships. 

Golden era for music, best albums of such breakthrough groups as linkin park came out, Eminem appeared on the scene and had totally different than now energetic youthful style. 

Kids wont even know how popular such things were back in the day
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4[/video]

At live concerts people didnt pull out their iphones like retards to live stream to instagramm and brag that they are living it up while someone else is studtying or whatever.

Back then facebook was only created, it was more like a messenger. People didnt process pictures with trillion of filters, didnt pose for 2 hours to get frauding pictures, chicks werent that much into make up without those billion of vids on utube from nowadays women influencers and bloggers.

You could see realistic pictures of people's lives without any sugar coating bullshit. 

Kids wont get how awesome facebook was back then, people trolled each other's pictures in comments and uploaded random shit, posted random memes or w/e. Now it's like everyone is scared to go out of their instagramm page style if they post wrong photo. 

Back then having balls and coming up to a chick even if u werent model tier mattered and u could score chicks this way, women didnt have that power of variety and ability to choose among sea of thirsty males. 

Everything was much more authentic and realistic, in comparison to current artificial age. 

Sad shit those times won't ever come back just as our youth.

Our days are never coming back

I loved these days

No internet for me.
Only nostalgia :)

dr-problematic said:

The 2000's were shit.

Want profoundness ? Try the 70ies. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UXircX3VdM[/video]

Everything was better in 1700s

LOL shit-tier music. Of course today's music is mostly shitty too. I mean some big bands of the 2000's were good (MCR, AFI and so on) but largely it was dominated by shitty rap and nu-metsl. The 80's we're the Golden age for music (especially rock music). And honestly if you really think 2010 is "back in the day" you're probably too young to actually be an incel.

stacies would fuck chad and tyrone and skype fuck on myspace, incels never had it easy, saying 2000s was good is wrong, it's only good relative to when your childhood was.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NPBIwQyPWE[/video]

The 2000s summed up in one song

Redpill Robert said:
LOL shit-tier music. Of course today's music is mostly shitty too. I mean some big bands of the 2000's were good (MCR, AFI and so on) but largely it was dominated by shitty rap and nu-metsl. The 80's we're the Golden age for music (especially rock music). And honestly if you really think 2010 is "back in the day" you're probably too young to actually be an incel.

well i think rock is terrible music and never understood how people can listen to such garbage

also where did i refer to 2010 as 'back in the day', i wrote a time period because from 2010 and forward those values and merits of previous time started to steeply deteriorate

And as far as female privilege and the like, trust me: 2000-2010 really wasn't much better. As if there weren't Myspace and jewtube attention whores and thirsty betas back then. The internet itself was one of the big game-changers after the sexual revolution.

_incelinside said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NPBIwQyPWE[/video]

The 2000s summed up in one song

Lavigne was the shit, chicks were mad in love with her trying to rock that boyish look with tie and tshirts lel

Lol. This thread kind of reminds me about the 90s nostalgiafags complaining about how everything was better back then.

Redpill Robert said:
trust me: 2000-2010 really wasn't much better. 

no, i wont trust u, they were much better, cuz i lived in those year. wtf r u talkin about, back then no1 uploaded their attention whorin shit on utube, u r a kid apparently

lol that decade was the major initiator of the problems in this decade, try the caveman era

idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol. This thread kind of reminds me about the 90s nostalgiafags complaining about how everything was better back then.

18 yo spotted

iiiTeMpeR said:
stacies would fuck chad and tyrone and skype fuck on myspace, incels never had it easy, saying 2000s was good is wrong, it's only good relative to when your childhood was.

u dont know what im talkin about in my post cuz u r a teenager

dr-problematic said:
18 yo spotted

u dont know what im talkin about in my post cuz u r a teenager

am an adult 18 is adult boyo

dr-problematic said:
just lol if u r 2000 year born

i don't remember anything before 2009, i have snippets of 2006 world cup but otherwise its just a void, 2010+ tho I remember everything. sucks that i have to remember the worst moments of my life instead of the best ones (under 10 years old)

dr-problematic said:
18 yo spotted

I'm 23, not 18.

But it's good knowing that i've triggered you  :heh:

3c2.png

dr-problematic said:
no, i wont trust u, they were much better, cuz i lived in those year. wtf r u talkin about, back then no1 uploaded their attention whorin shit on utube, u r a kid apparently

LOL you're funny. I don't like telling my age, but I'm above 25. Seriously YOU are the kid if you honestly think they weren't uploading attention whore bullshit a mere 10 years ago. The only real difference is that shit like Instagram wasn't a thing (as far as I know). And I don't use such cucked sites as is so they don't affect me. But trust me, as long as there has been the internet, there have been thirsty betas kissing womens' asses (even if on ultra dated BBS message boards from the early 90's) and contributing to their already overly inflated egos.

And as for the TIME PERIOD I actually really miss the Bush years. But most of the popular music was crap (plenty of good stuff from Europe and Japan during those times however)

economy was better
less obese women
larger middle class in the west

but that applies to any past time period

No that time was shit too. It was all shit.

I actually had girls interested in me before 2010

i fucking love those days.

back then when normies had not infested the internet and stuck to their own stuff. i had fun playing maplestory/world of warcraft and listening to linkin park, eminem, rise against.

social media has ruined the world, kids at the age of 12 are whoring them selves out on instagram/snapchat.

stopped reading as soon as you said it had the best music and mentioned Lincoln park. Lol wtf are you some moody 15 year old girl get that gay shit out here lol.

That was nothing like how good it was in the 70's and 80's.

You are kidding me guy.

The 70's and 80's were even much better than 2000'. Before 70', if you know what the women thought about men, you'd be surprised.

I think that era feels like it was better because most of us had hope and hadn't swallowed the black pill back then

Our Culture has really went to shit over the past decade.

1990's RAP > 2010's RAP > 2000's RAP.

(This is USA. In Brasil the rap in our decade is superior than what was in 2000).

KilluminoidBR said:
1990's RAP > 2010's RAP > 2000's RAP.

(This is USA. In Brasil the rap in our decade is superior than what was in 2000).
how tf are you an incel in brasil, those brazilllain chicks will fuck anything lol

Tellem--T said:

how tf are you an incel in brasil, those brazilllain chicks will fuck anything lol

Poverty + Non-NT + Social isolation. But i will escape this year otherwise i sui.

But you mogs me and everybody here TO OBLIVION, how are you incel??? lol

Culturally I prefer the current time to any other time in history, I just wish I were attractive enough to actually enjoy it

KilluminoidBR said:
Poverty + Non-NT + Social isolation. But i will escape this year otherwise i sui.

But you mogs me and everybody here TO OBLIVION, how are you incel??? lol

i need to come to brazil i swear, My friend who visited there as tourist or foreigner said random girls used to touch his beard or kind of harass him and hes not even remotely a chad. And me im volcel/mentalcel with no NT skills and social circle, and my location doesnt help either lol.

The end of the 2000s was the end of civilization as we knew it. The normification of the internet and the rise of social media resulted in widespread retardation. Even a former Facebook executive admits this: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/11/facebook-former-executive-ripping-society-apart

Tellem--T said:
i need to come to brazil i swear, My friend who visited there as tourist or foreigner said random girls used to touch his beard or kind of harass him and hes not even remotely a chad. And me im volcel/mentalcel with no NT skills and social circle, and my location doesnt help either lol.

Idk in USA but in Brasil if you are 6/10 alot of girls already start hitting on you.

And in Rio de Janeiro you can run the gringo game, its ULTRA EFFECTIVE.

The early 2000s was basically just World of Warcraft for me. I wish I could enjoy the game as much now as I did back then. Anyway, idk what you are talking about though, as an incel it was already predetermined that I was going to be a loser shut-in. It’s how I was was and will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back