Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everything turned to vanity. If you simply look at media set ups now, gaming computers have LED lights, etc. Boomers had wooden tvs jfl

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
BUt boomers i try to tell to perfect their house and be presentable for the fun of vanity all tell me I'm a bad fascist.

It's better to have excellence with vanity than to be a trad potato.
Why else does the entire world try to be impressive while trad people are just copers in the eyes of society.

Vanity pretend is the new norm.
Ask people around what would they truly be on the extreme spectrum. A person who makes tons of money and gets a hair transplant or a homer simpson?

In japan when you're a fat loser you're a fat loser.
In murrica people make excuses for you and you see hte decline,
In africa if you're not a psycho brute the tribe beats you into a pulp. So look at that.

China is just the end result of insecure perfectionists who build excellence. And that's a good thing.
Pretty girls think they're ugly an ugly girls think they're pretty.
Want evidence insecurity is better for us? look at how healthy people were in the 20th century vs this meme of society today.

All grace requires grit. And we as human beings can't just "embrace the universe" and expect shit to happen. Every great civilization had city WALLS for a reason before the world became tame enough to let them come down.
Insecurity is the fat sarcastic soy virtue signallers way of putting down perfectionism. And perfectionism is the all-purpose process in most shitty cases of life to keep it under control. Staying on top of things.

BUt boomers i try to tell to perfect their house and be presentable for the fun of vanity all tell me I'm a bad fascist.

It's better to have excellence with vanity than to be a trad potato.
Why else does the entire world try to be impressive while trad people are just copers in the eyes of society.

Vanity pretend is the new norm.
Ask people around what would they truly be on the extreme spectrum. A person who makes tons of money and gets a hair transplant or a homer simpson?

In japan when you're a fat loser you're a fat loser.
In murrica people make excuses for you and you see hte decline,
In africa if you're not a psycho brute the tribe beats you into a pulp. So look at that.

China is just the end result of insecure perfectionists who build excellence. And that's a good thing.
Pretty girls think they're ugly an ugly girls think they're pretty.
Want evidence insecurity is better for us? look at how healthy people were in the 20th century vs this meme of society today.

All grace requires grit. And we as human beings can't just "embrace the universe" and expect shit to happen. Every great civilization had city WALLS for a reason before the world became tame enough to let them come down.
Insecurity is the fat sarcastic soy virtue signallers way of putting down perfectionism. And perfectionism is the all-purpose process in most shitty cases of life to keep it under control. Staying on top of things.
Yup. The west has become hyperfixated on making everything look sleek and modern. Utilitarianism and affordability are bad words.

America claims to fight poverty, but in reality, it actually fights poor people.

One of the reasons I love commie blocks so much. They're an example of leaders having the right priorities (communists were terrible in most other regards). They made something that served a purpose rather than appealed to rich hipsters' vanity and got greedy jewish landlords rich.

Same thing has happened with trucks here in the US. Where did small affordable pickups go? Trucks today are all big and expensive and have less space in their beds.

It's this mindset that everything must go bigger and better (ironically these attempts to improve have made most things worse) and put on a big flashy show that's turning the US into this dystopia. It all goes back to our mindset of making money off of people at any cost, and giving people affordable options doesn't do that.

Great empires are not built on vanity and decadence. They are built on pragmatism and utilitarianism.

Last edited:
Yup. The west has become hyperfixated on making everything look sleek and modern. Utilitarianism and affordability are bad words.

America claims to fight poverty, but in reality, it actually fights poor people.

One of the reasons I love commie blocks so much. They're an example of leaders having the right priorities (communists were terrible in most other regards). They made something that served a purpose rather than appealed to rich hipsters' vanity and got greedy jewish landlords rich.

Same thing has happened with trucks here in the US. Where did small affordable pickups go? Trucks today are all big and expensive and have less space in their beds.

It's this mindset that everything must go bigger and better (ironically these attempts to improve have made most things worse) and put on a big flashy show that's turning the US into this dystopia. It all goes back to our mindset of making money off of people at any cost, and giving people affordable options doesn't do that.

Great empires are not built on vanity and decadence. They are built on pragmatism and utilitarianism.
This sleek modern fake I'm fancier than you mentality is why goths/ preps/ emos/ soundcloud rappers/ androgynous high IQ men took over from brawny classic manly types liek arnold schwarzenegger/ generic masculine guys.

The vanity and decaddent age, not pragmatistic clint eastwood hard man age.

People dont' wnat ot meet eye to eye with any reality. It's like palpatine where he keeps you in a box of being influenced and if you try to talk your way out of it you're the bad person for xyz reason. Boomers get mad when people wanna adapt to sleek and modern.

Fat ugly people trad types often talk about how bad things are today because they're too unable to do hard looksmaxes to be a part of the fancy club,

Home simpson is american complacent redneck who had to get iwth filipinos

Most people's views are a hidden way to promoting their own echo chamber above others and big fat masculine boomer types hate everything clean and chrome. whereas I'm trying ot build that away form the old and complacent white fat slobs

vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas

This sleek modern fake I'm fancier than you mentality is why goths/ preps/ emos/ soundcloud rappers/ androgynous high IQ men took over from brawny classic manly types liek arnold schwarzenegger/ generic masculine guys.
The good news is that this makes being a winner easier than ever. Not hard when all of your competition consists of completely incompetent losers.
The vanity and decaddent age, not pragmatistic clint eastwood hard man age.
We will be the ones to survive the collapse and build a new world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back