Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Everything to women is an aesthetic

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
No matter what it fucking is women will make it into a quirky aesthetic :foidSoy:to draw more attention to themselves. Look at what's happened to r9k on 4chan. It's flooded with wannabe edgy e girls who spam threads so they can talk about and post pictures of themselves under the guise of being le cool bio fem!

Cf65ff14966a9ac7207627692e6a4e43

The same thing has happened to incel communities on Twitter and discord. E girls invaded them claiming to be femcel and now you have "femcel aesthetics."
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/iuXePyTQNN8?si=Q5TV0mh3hMwMfBbp

Women will always do this with anything and everything because it allows them to bring the focus to themselves.

EiO2 a WsAAHk3p

Retarded simps always fall for this too because they're under the illusion that these girls are outcasts like them who can't find a boyfriend just like they can't find a girlfriend. :feelskek: Thus these disgusting wretches are fed more attention and more e girls join in to garner their own simps and that's how communities end up being complete jokes.

Women are visual creatures. It's just how they're socialized. We just need to work around it, including recognizing this dishonesty rather than being fooled by it.

Same thing goes for women in the car hobby. I'm a serious car enthusiast and love taking my muscle car to car shows, but all the women there piss me off. They are only there to get thirsty men simping over them. Honestly takes away from my enjoyment of the car hobby. Women have no real passion for this shit. They just like the attention. The women on YouTube who post videos of them "working" on their car are the worst. They dress as slutty as possible and don't do anything worthwhile to the cars.

Women are visual creatures. It's just how they're socialized. We just need to work around it, including recognizing this dishonesty rather than being fooled by it.
It's in their instincts. All women care about is looks inherently.

Same thing goes for women in the car hobby. I'm a serious car enthusiast and love taking my muscle car to car shows, but all the women there piss me off. They are only there to get thirsty men simping over them. Honestly takes away from my enjoyment of the car hobby. Women have no real passion for this shit. They just like the attention. The women on YouTube who post videos of them "working" on their car are the worst. They dress as slutty as possible and don't do anything worthwhile to the cars.
Yeah, I've noticed that. Sluts wearing crop tops and posing by cars. They should be banned from all car shows.

Yeah, I've noticed that. Sluts wearing crop tops and posing by cars. They should be banned from all car shows.
Yeah, they really piss me off. I'm going to a car show to check out all the great cars, not to go to a strip club.

All women care about is looks inherently.
Yes. It's even in their language. "Cute", i.e. attractive, means responding in the affirmative or saying something's good regardless of the context. "Ew", i.e. unattractive, means responding in the negative or expressing disapproval of something.

Yes. It's even in their language. "Cute", i.e. attractive, means responding in the affirmative or saying something's good regardless of the context. "Ew", i.e. unattractive, means responding in the negative or expressing disapproval of something.
High IQ. They really are such predictable robots.

Every male dominated hobby that gets invaded by women in a nutshell

Last edited:
cartels should be allowed to deal with these disgusting little creatures :feelspuke:

the alt-right is full of whores, grifters and simps! and it's really starting to piss me off.
I need to make a post about this later on.
Agreed.

It's pointless interacting with any political online community at this point because these whores are everywhere.

Every male dominated hoby that gets invaded by women in a nutshell

yep. they live a different life than men do. they are different and absolutely less intelligent and sentient creatures than us, even biological brain developments show this. it's why they didn't have rights for the longest time as they are lesser beings.

yep. they live a different life than men do. they are different and absolutely less intelligent and sentient creatures than us, even biological brain developments show this. it's why they didn't have rights for the longest time as they are lesser beings.

men develop interesting hobbies with strict rules and guidelines

normie men find their way in by being friends with men

foids find their way in by being friends with men. at this point the normie men outnumber the proper men who created and gate keep the hobby

foids slowly demand gatekeeping become less and less to be more accommodating to them

foids then the hobby into a grift for male attention, simps flood in desperate to worship and shower them with attention and absolutely annihilate the hobby

hobby becomes a vacant shell of what it once was

Eternally applicable. As an aside, the grammatical mistakes in this image bother me every time I think of it (which is often). You'd think someone who's able to explain this phenomenon so well would also be capable of writing basic English, but maybe it was an ESL in which case I won't judge.

Yeah, women tend the have the simplest and most mainstream interests. They just go with the flow and are not capable of thinking for themselves.

There is no femcel, period. And any slut infiltrated into our community will not only receive hatred and banishment, but also rational contempt, that is, we betas, will demonstrate our soy and high understanding about them, thus making them demonstrate their essential Being, which we call foid.

And so we can laugh as much as we want, both at the cuckold infiltrators and the foids. The same context can also be used with normies.

They just go with the flow and are not capable of thinking for themselves.
Men are determined by the essence of genetics and with it come their factors (however, these are only sociologically valid factors). Women, on the other hand, are determined by a generalized false “intellect”, all of them! That's why they go with the flow (there are idiots too, like cucks, but those are influenced by the collective, it's different). The reason women are worms is precisely the reason they are women.

Men are determined by the essence of genetics and with it come their factors (however, these are only sociologically valid factors). Women, on the other hand, are determined by a generalized false “intellect”, all of them! That's why they go with the flow (there are idiots too, like cucks, but those are influenced by the collective, it's different). The reason women are worms is precisely the reason they are women.
Yep. They have inferior thought processes to men

Women in any hobby are insufferable

This is very interesting and something I would really like to understand better

the way in which women transform everything into a beauty product, it seems to me that there is something hidden in this that I cannot understand

the way in which women transform everything into a beauty product, it seems to me that there is something hidden in this that I cannot understand
the name of this is emotion and intense desire, and women have it intensely

Foids in spaces for outcasted people are a joke. Foids can get a job many times more likely than a male applicant, having too shitty genes to get married with chad doesn't mean inceldom and not living like tiktok celebrity and driving a 2005 bmw doesn't mean poverty.

Søren Kierkegaard said:
The ethical is just as boring in scholarship as in life. What a difference! Under the esthetic sky, everything is buoyant, beautiful, transient; when ethics arrives on the scene, everything becomes harsh, angular, infinitely boring.

No matter what it fucking is women will make it into a quirky aesthetic :foidSoy:to draw more attention to themselves. Look at what's happened to r9k on 4chan. It's flooded with wannabe edgy e girls who spam threads so they can talk about and post pictures of themselves under the guise of being le cool bio fem!

View attachment 1205662
The same thing has happened to incel communities on Twitter and discord. E girls invaded them claiming to be femcel and now you have "femcel aesthetics."
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/iuXePyTQNN8?si=Q5TV0mh3hMwMfBbp

Women will always do this with anything and everything because it allows them to bring the focus to themselves.

View attachment 1205649

Retarded simps always fall for this too because they're under the illusion that these girls are outcasts like them who can't find a boyfriend just like they can't find a girlfriend. :feelskek: Thus these disgusting wretches are fed more attention and more e girls join in to garner their own simps and that's how communities end up being complete jokes.

niyuhh the nazi swastika tatoo is suppose be on her

This is very interesting and something I would really like to understand better

They want attention

Foids in spaces for outcasted people are a joke. Foids can get a job many times more likely than a male applicant, having too shitty genes to get married with chad doesn't mean inceldom and not living like tiktok celebrity and driving a 2005 bmw doesn't mean poverty.
It's fucking brutal. Fuck society. Fuck women. Let it all go to hell

Fucking hate that genre. A mockery of the pain we experience.
this. further proves the point of this thread, foids for whatever just see anything so aestheticy!!! :foidSoy:
they made an aesthetic literally dedicated to just an empty room that they call "liminalcore"
JFL @ a foid getting evicted or something by her landlord then she sees her empty apartment and she's like "OMG THIS IS SO MOOD RIGHT NOW!!!" :foidSoy:
Screenshot 2024 07 23 202236

this. further proves the point of this thread, foids for whatever just see anything so aestheticy!!! :foidSoy:
they made an aesthetic literally dedicated to just an empty room that they call "liminalcore"
JFL @ a foid getting evicted or something by her landlord then she sees her empty apartment and she's like "OMG THIS IS SO MOOD RIGHT NOW!!!" :foidSoy:
View attachment 1205739
LMFAO

the alt-right is full of whores, grifters and simps! and it's really starting to piss me off.
I need to make a post about this later on.
And they think their the counter culture.. lol