Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everything the learned protocols of the elders of zion predicted has happened.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1 Even if this fucking book isn't authentic per say it has to be a spin off of something very real I don't know which group controls the world but there plans are clear.

2 they want to destroy religion so they can start to make the state a god kind of like North Korea it's why the Elites hate Religion they hate independent thinking people.

3 They are raising the minimum wage which only raises the prices of commodities along with that there making the currency useless we went from the gold standard to a nationalized currency which ultimately has no value god always has had some bit of value it's scarce it's aesthetic and most importantly it's objective it's precious every where.

4 The destruction of the Nuclear family the (((kikes))) ultimately want the destruction of morality if they do that they can be more open to increasing state power which increases single moms and it raises a population depended on the state for support. This helps boost authoritarianism and eventually totalitarianism arises.

My Christ the more I look at this book it looks like a blue print for hell and the (((skeptics))) wanna call you a conspiritard. They set up shills like david kike and alex shoa but always (((shuts down))) any critique of the marxian culture we culture we currently live in and the Jewish elites that run it.

Your god and religion can eat my brown ass

Seriously one of the worst copes out there for incels. If there was a hierarchy of copes, religion would be at the very bottom.

Last edited:
1 Even if this fucking book isn't authentic per say it has to be a spin off of something very real I don't know which group controls the world but there plans are clear.

2 they want to destroy religion so they can start to make the state a god kind of like North Korea it's why the Elites hate Religion they hate independent thinking people.

3 They are raising the minimum wage which only raises the prices of commodities along with that there making the currency useless we went from the gold standard to a nationalized currency which ultimately has no value god always has had some bit of value it's scarce it's aesthetic and most importantly it's objective it's precious every where.

4 The destruction of the Nuclear family the (((kikes))) ultimately want the destruction of morality if they do that they can be more open to increasing state power which increases single moms and it raises a population depended on the state for support. This helps boost authoritarianism and eventually totalitarianism arises.

My Christ the more I look at this book it looks like a blue print for hell and the (((skeptics))) wanna call you a conspiritard. They set up shills like david kike and alex shoa but always (((shuts down))) any critique of the marxian culture we culture we currently live in and the Jewish elites that run it.
Based. But sadly most likely over already.

Last edited:

Seriously one of the worst copes out there for incels. If there was a hierarchy of copes, religion would be at the very bottom.

Imagine being supposedly based and still believing that there is a loving creature in the sky who, after death, will take you to the clouds where you will live happily thereafter. :feelskek:

Oh yeah bro because Christianity is cucked when it literally says hang adulterers and that marriage is a sacred right of every man.

• >>Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.>> >>He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.>>

• <<Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish. In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church, ...>>

• >>Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”>> >>For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light.>> >>9. Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be kept honorable in every way, and the marriage bed undefiled. For God will judge those who commit sexual sins, especially those who commit adultery.>>

• >>“’If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.>>

So fucking cucked bro

OH MY CHARLES DARWIN I LOVE SCIENCE :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Imagine being supposedly based and still believing that there is a loving creature in the sky who, after death, will take you to the clouds where you will live happily thereafter. :feelskek:

You've never read a theology book that's not what heaven is heaven is a learning journey regardless even if your an athiest as incel you benefit infinitely more from a biblical system.

Oh yeah bro because Christianity is cucked when it literally says hang adulterers and that marriage is a sacred right of every man.

• >>Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.>> >>He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.>>

• <<Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish. In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church, ...>>

• >>Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”>> >>For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light.>> >>9. Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be kept honorable in every way, and the marriage bed undefiled. For God will judge those who commit sexual sins, especially those who commit adultery.>>

• >>“’If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.>>

So fucking cucked bro
Your god created you as an incel. He doesn't give a shit if you can't get a crumb of pussy as long as he himself gets to fuck prime virgin marrys. He intended for you to live a miserable unfulfilling life. Just stop complaining and go back to worshipping him christcuck.

Last edited:
Your god created you as an incel. He doesn't give a shit if you can't get a crumb of pussy as long ss he himself gets to fuck prime virgin marrys. He intended for you to live a miserable unfulfilling life. Just stop complaining and go bsck to worshipping him christcuck.

You have an iq of sub 80 god is vehemently against the modern system this is the anti Christ system how many incels were there in middle ages Christian Europe ? not much I assume the women were prettier daintier like how you can speak out agaist an biblical theocracy is beyond me.

Yeah, I love science. It's the only objective institution created by mankind.
I'm too retarded to understand basic science :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I stand with you my fellow charles darwin sciencers! We MUST destroy all the anti mask ANTI SCIENCE NONSENSE on this forum. it is DISINFORMATION spread by KARENS.

Sending both of you peer reviewed studies to help you.

View attachment 516265
I stand with you my fellow charles darwin sciencers! We MUST destroy all the anti mask ANTI SCIENCE NONSENSE on this forum. it is DISINFORMATION spread by KARENS.

You do realize that the covid craze is more of a politics, rather than science, correct?

You have an iq of sub 80
Cope. Atheists have significantly higher IQs on average than believers.
View attachment 516265

@BummerDrummer chimping out :feelskek: My absolute fucking favorite:feelskek::feelskek:

You do realize that the covid craze is more of a politics, rather than science, correct?
I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST IMPLY THE SCIENCE WAS WRONG.

OH MY CHARLES DARWIN. WHAT WOULD THE MOLECULES THAT MAKE YOU UP THINK ABOUT THIS?????

Cope. Atheists have significantly higher average IQs than believers.

@BummerDrummer chimping out :feelskek: My absolute fucking favorite:feelskek::feelskek:

Cite study

So fucking cucked bro
As we lived in a "sex-negative, restrictive, intolerant, fascist, backwards, religiously brainwashed" or whatever they will call it tomorrow society incels were a statistical outlier and most men had a place in society, people were trusting each other due to being able to afford it due to better human capital, trust instead of mistrust as the basis for every interaction.

Now we live in an "open, tolerant, sex-positive, inclusive" society and people either don't know each other or actively hate each other, bullying is at an all time high, the streets are full of dirt (in all senses - literal and metaphorical), 30% of men are sexless, even the rest has mostly no chance of a family, meanwhile the culture is as sex-obsessed as never before.
Now people can hypothetically (according to them) freely develop themselves, but where are the free spirits these great liberators promised us? People are more retarded than ever and young people are mostly one and the same in a central, ebonicized shit "culture" where basic language skills erode more and more. What did they accomplish with their "freedom"? Nothing. Only the order was destroyed.

People don't become free in the abscence of a ruler, you just replace the rule of the qualified ones with the rule of others, in our case with the rule of the mob and the international capitalists. The vacuum of power just fills itself. The fear of tyranny, of a second Hitler or Stalin drove them away from all order and ironically into the hands of the worst tyrannies - the ochlocracies/plutocracies. They are far more restrictive and unlike an unfit ruler they aren't as easily removed from power, particularly because they use microscopical methods for dealing with opposition (via deplatforming/making people unemployable) rather than macroscopical methods (like prisons) which could then fuel people into action against them, they are in that sense far more insidious, they can effectively destroy anyone without producing any harsh imagery that people could use for propaganda against them. No bad PR and plausible deniability instead of honesty.

While people copulate in the streets in the name of "freedom" true individualism/freedom (in the sense of what you can do within your own walls) gets reglemented more and more due to the pussyfication of so(y)ciety and complete memes like climate change (no car, guns, pets like reptiles/fish, or flats for you, you could endanger the planet/yourself/others, enjoy your Pedowood movies, your roach burgers and your pod).
Even if you don't believe in God it's absolutely necessary to further religion because this hell here was accomplished by the abstinence of an entity that justifies the existence of absolute morality, without such an entity all morals become relative and where this leads we see now whenever we open our eyes.
KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST IMPLY THE SCIENCE WAS WRONG.

OH MY CHARLES DARWIN. WHAT WOULD THE MOLECULES THAT MAKE YOU UP THINK ABOUT THIS?????

Last edited:
I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST IMPLY THE SCIENCE WAS WRONG.

JFl, you're retarded. :feelskek:

So sciencing true. Did you get that one from r/atheism?

Destruction 100

Cite study
even if they had one it's 100% bullshit.
>Duhh athiests have higher iq's than believers!
>Duh theres no iq difference in race

"Science" is fucking stupid and for retards. Anyone that unironically "likes science" is a massive faggot. These are chimps with a keyboard who are LF as fuck
JFl, you're retarded. :feelskek:
Oh it's ok in 5,000 sciencing years (not that long of a time because our universe will live for 6000 billion years neil degrass tyson told me that) I'll just evolve.

There's more but gtg to the gym.
Followers of mainstream beliefs have an average heigher IQ because they appeal to people with an IQ of 100+/-some points, but on the extremes/fringes you will find people that are extreme themselves (in personality, IQ, etc.), nothing of that should astonish anyone (even if no manipulation occured), the Bell curve meme is true.

Last edited:
If the elder of zions book was true. Do you think they're close to build the third temple?. :smonk:

Shut up and take your vaccine goyim

TERACOPE, dumbcel. Vast majority of non-believers are lit braindead serfs of the judeo-masons, they're degenerates without any critical though whatsoever

Did you just doxx yourself? :feelshaha:
TERACOPE, dumbcel. Vast majority of non-believers are lit braindead serfs of the judeo-masons
"judeo-mason"

TFW you realize the MAIN requirement for becoming a mason is belief in god
they're degenerates without any critical though whatsoever
Cope. Atheists are rotting on this website while your church crush is out there getting gangbanged by tyrones every weekend.

Last edited:

There's more but gtg to the gym

My christ your retarded you can't tell the difference between an national average and individual people within that system also religion done wrong oviously is gonna lead to retardation look at fucking Saudi Arabia it's massively anti science.

Religion done right is the American standard they IQ mog wealth mog status mog every atheist country to dust why ? the format of Christ is more based on the protestant work ethic or basically the longer you work the more of god's blessing you have.

My christ your retarded you can't tell the difference between an national average and individual people within that system also religion done wrong oviously is gonna lead to retardation look at fucking Saudi Arabia it's massively anti science.

Religion done right is the American standard they IQ mog wealth mog status mog every atheist country to dust why ? the format of Christ is more based on the protestant work ethic or basically the longer you work the more of god's blessing you have.
This is the first part of the study:
Evidence is reviewed pointing to a negative relationship between intelligence and religious belief in the United States and Europe. It is shown that intelligence measured as psychometric g is negatively related to religious belief
They specifically conclude the average IQ of atheists within the US was 6 points lower than believers.

They don't bother with other countries until the second part of the study where they investigate the link between average IQ and belief in god.
higher* not lower

Last edited:
He’s making a point to you that modern (((science))) is essentially just a replacement Christianity/religion for the goyim. :feelsUgh:

At least you seem to half way get it in that you understand modern science is heavily politicized and so not 100% always based on facts but whatever fits the Jewish/leftist political agenda of the moment. :feelshehe: