Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Everything thats wrong in the world today is because of the left

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
If you support left wing politics in any way shape or form then you are an idiot. Leftist are the whole reason why women get to fuck around without being shamed or put in their place. Back in the day we had christianity as sort of the wall between collapse and prosperity but now its all coming apart. Think about it, it only took a few decades for everything to go to shit and incels start poping up. Yes, there have always been ugly incel tier men but women in those days could not have a job so that meant they had to marry losers and become a stay at home waifu. They didn't have the option to fuck around because the Christian society back then it was expected of woman to be loyal and a virgin. If you where incel or any male for that matter all you had to do is get a good job and you will get a woman. Not to mention in those days it was seen as immoral to be a slut and it was expected of a woman to be married at an early age but now all of that is in the past. Stop supporting left wing politics.

Everything that is wrong for us is because of the political left. Everything that will go wrong for women, feminists, bluepill cucks, whiteknights, and normies in the future will be because of us.

The left destroyed us. Imagine if Trump doesn't win in 2020 and it's taken over by a leftist...

Politics are cope. Imagine being a trump supporter. A billionaire who fucks prime JBs and needs your pathetic vote to become the most powerful man in the world while you praise him.

If you support left wing politics in any way shape or form then you are an idiot. Leftist are the whole reason why women get to fuck around without being shamed or put in their place.
I support left wing politics because all Nazis must die. It's not my fault, I've been brainwashed by Wolfenstein 3D since I was a child and I can't tell right from wrong, I just want to kill Nazis. Is there a right wing option for Nazi haters?

i blame cuckeservatives for not stoping them, they should had shot libtard in sight

I support left wing politics because all Nazis must die. It's not my fault, I've been brainwashed by Wolfenstein 3D since I was a child and I can't tell right from wrong, I just want to kill Nazis. Is there a right wing option for Nazi haters?
Mate, hate to break it to you but the only way I see the world fixing itself is if a right wing government takes over. I advise you to study the west before <1950 and you will see how diffrent women are. You cant be blind to this, the left is the whole reason why women are shit and why we are incels

Humanity lost the war in 1920
true, cucks used war in their favor, because most real men died on war , they could pass whatever stupid shit they wanted

The (((indoctrination))) has had a profound effect on you.

The ship has already sailed and it's never coming back.

The fight is already over bro, who do you think retarded brainwashed millenials are going to support once all the tradcuck boomers die off?

Yang 2020. He's the only democrat running that talks about the masculinity crisis, and blames single parent households. Though he probably won't win because of the (((MSM))).

The left destroyed us. Imagine if Trump doesn't win in 2020 and it's taken over by a leftist...
It's become apparent now that Trump is just a boomer. Maybe a boomer with right instincts, (something had to carry him for the past 50 years) but a boomer nontheless. This is pure cope
Leftism is closing its noose around our necks and I for one can't wait

I hate both the left and the right equally.

Giving women rights was pretty much a left thing too so i agree with you OP

Yang 2020. He's the only democrat running that talks about the masculinity crisis, and blames single parent households. Though he probably won't win because of the (((MSM))).

exaclty cant win only Jews like that witch Hillary or Horseface cortez tend to win

The entire purpose of the left is to enslave ugly men.

If you’re not right wing then you’re a cuck, end of.

If you support left wing politics in any way shape or form then you are an idiot.

I think there have been surveys according to which 90% of us are conservatives obviously. Anyone who is an incel and a leftist is not only an idiot but a FUCKING RETARD!!