Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everything thats talked about in this forum is real

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
All the shit you guys talk about women in regards of their evil nature that i learned from all of you and about the blackpill ACTUALLY HAPPENED

So my cousin was dating this foid she was a 40 year old roastie who hit a wall and was betabuxxing my cousin. She sat on her ass all day while he worked 2 jobs to support her. Come to find she was fucking other men (some chad nigger and juicehead white chads)

I tried to warm my cousin by telling him about the blackpill and every thing else i learned from you guys he didn't listen and now he's depressed because his bluepilled world was shattered by true female nature

he didn't listen and now he's depressed

lel

So my cousin was dating this foid she was a 40 year old roastie who hit a wall and was betabuxxing my cousin. She sat on her ass all day while he worked 2 jobs to support her. Come to find she was fucking other men (some chad nigger and juicehead white chads)
Should've went Postal

The real evils of women aren't these cases that seem grave that you read about, it's that every single woman is like that. Every single one uses men, manipulates them and nags,guilts them into doing everything for her, only to lie and cheat on him behind his back.

because blackpill is pure reality

once you swallow the blackpill you start seeing it everywhere. in real life, in ads, music, movies, tv

This is why normies need exposure to the blackpill, otherwise they end up being cucks. Too bad for them, they usually just quickly dismiss the blackpill and blame your personality or the way you dress. All normies should die.

Now let’s hope he’ll seek change

The blackpill is the absolute truth. Only PC cucks and retards deny it.

Nobody can deny blackpill because every blackpill theory is based on something that a male has experienced in his life over and over again.

40-year-old roastie and she can still get Tyrone and Chad as well as her betabux.

It's a fucked up world.

All the shit you guys talk about women in regards of their evil nature that i learned from all of you and about the blackpill ACTUALLY HAPPENED

I tried to warm my cousin by telling him about the blackpill and every thing else i learned from you guys he didn't listen and now he's depressed because his bluepilled world was shattered by true female nature

Of course it is true. The only way not to get hurt by a foid is to keep to these three basic rules:
1. Be Chad
2. Don't ever marry
3. Don't ever have kids

If you keep to these rules the second she starts fucking you over you can just kick her ass.

I tried to warn my brother, because I noticed he was into redpill PUA teachings, so he was into the “purplepill/redpill” phase, thinking he could get women by just working on his attitude and personality. But it’s worthless, most “redpilled” guys thinks they are in control and they know the female nature, while the truth is that the redpill movement is a gateway for selling scams.

My brother is a divorcée, but he don’t want to learn from past mistakes, so I have to admit he’s a huge idiot for not accepting the blackpill.