Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everything so unbearable and overwhelming. Its just too much for me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Fuck this shit man, fuck all the foids that wont even spit on your grave because they feel like thats too much attention for a guy that doesnt fit their chad criteria.

Most nights I cry my heart out when I see such happiness in people, how they have these huge social circles, these wild parties, getting laid with ease. It makes me sick, I feel it in my stomach every day I get reminded of such things.

Suicide is too much for my brain to handle, self harming would be the next plausible thing I can do. Its just too much, its time for me to remove everything that remotely represents such happy things that a normal person goes through.

I dont know anymore, I hate myself so fucking much jesus man. I actually despise myself, I have been brainwashed to despise myself because I am not good enough to live a normalm, happy life full of intercourse.

I hate how my existence alone has brought people such negative feelings. Its like all of us dont have a soul, its like do not exist.

Fuck this.

Last edited:
Well said. Non existence will be better than this painful shit show

Don't envy those shallow creatures, as one day they Will be the victims of their own system

...happiness in people, how they have these huge social circles, these wild parties, getting laid with ease...

Things aren't always as they seem. There's always things beneath the surface. Their "happiness" is but a show. A paper tiger...

Remember that people have two faces.

1. what they want everyone to see
  2. what they really are.

I'm in the same boat. Anti-depressants help numb my constant pain.

At least they are beneficial for you. They made me feel like shit on days I didn’t take them.

I'm in the same boat. Anti-depressants help numb my constant pain.
I take welbutrin. It certainly helps me be positive.

Me anytime I have a bad thought while on antidepressants
tenor.gif

tumblr_mie5hoXd9D1ra6qb9o4_250.gif

At least they are beneficial for you. They made me feel like shit on days I didn’t take them.
I'm awaiting the dr's approval for a refill, and I only have 1 left for the next 2 weeks :feelsbadman:

I saw a 40 year old nurse with a dating profile and party slut photos saying "I'm just looking for Mr. Wonderful to marry me."

I felt sanguine. A retarded dog wouldn't marry you because he knows you'd take his Alpo and give it to Chads dog so Chads dog doesn't bark at you when you go over to fuck him.

Fucking oblivion would be better than this life.

yes i dont know how to cope with this anymore

Fuck this shit man, fuck all the foids that wont even spit on your grave because they feel like thats too much attention for a guy that doesnt fit their chad criteria.

Most nights I cry my heart out when I see such happiness in people, how they have these huge social circles, these wild parties, getting laid with ease. It makes me sick, I feel it in my stomach every day I get reminded of such things.

Suicide is too much for my brain to handle, self harming would be the next plausible thing I can do. Its just too much, its time for me to remove everything that remotely represents such happy things that a normal person goes through.

I dont know anymore, I hate myself so fucking much jesus man. I actually despise myself, I have been brainwashed to despise myself because I am not good enough to live a normalm, happy life full of intercourse.

I hate how my existence alone has brought people such negative feelings. Its like all of us dont have a soul, its like do not exist.

Fuck this.
Face it. You want to be just like them.

I don't.

how they have these huge social circles, these wild parties, getting laid with ease
it makes me just so sad and angry, i just can't comprehend how this happens, how there are so many people who live in my city but i'm not good enough for ANYONE, it's bullshit, like a curse was placed upon me with no escape, anyone within my age rage of both male and females cant begin to comprehend living my life for countless years, where nothing ever gets better. This world is the biggest joke i've ever seen