Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everything seems unreal

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
As I only see a miserable part of the world, as I am only able to rationalize a misery of the world based on the almost infinitesimal of it that I have seen

Everything seems unreal because I'm not sure what's real

I wish i could explain it properly, but like this site here is oddly specific and small, it could be said to be unreal because it is so unknown for the rest of the world, these are the idealisms, solipsisms of everyday life

Is living not knowing anything?

I'm not really a thinker guy.

Get some Monster Ultra and binge watch a cartoon or play some Minecraft. Your life is limited, why worry so much?

my suffering is 100% real

I wish i could explain it properly, but like this site here is oddly specific and small, it could be said to be unreal because it is so unknown for the rest of the world, these are the idealisms, solipsisms of everyday life
I think it's because just a small part of you is clinging on to the bluepill narrative that most people say, such as your parents, family, popular websites like Reddit, etc.

When a website like this goes against the narrative, not only does it piss people in those communities off, but it also becomes difficult to accept the new reality. This is why bluepill is accidentally shared here because some are still fighting against the social programming.